Ch38: Tall vs Short.

"Tengen?! Obanai?!" The girl called out.

The two walked through the forest where Y/n had come in, hand in hand. Noticing how nervous the younger boy had gotten Y/n bended down to him.

"Don't you worry, well find your brother soon and get you both home safe." She gave a closed eyed smile, "It just seems my friends have wondered off for a bit."

The boy nodded, tears pricking his eyes.

------------------------------

"I'm telling you were not lost!"

"Fucking nitwit." Obanai hissed, "I told you it was that way."

Tengen scoffed, "Well sorry, I'm the God of Festivities and Flashiness not grouts, worms, and trees." He narrowed his eyes, "Why not ask your snake, Kukubarmaru where to go?"

Iguro glared at him, "His name is Kaburamaru, and he's, my friend."

"Wow, how flamboyant..." Uzui said sarcastically.

Kaburamaru hissed at him.

"Anyways we should probably try and find our way to Amane-Sama and Y/n-San, it'd be pretty unflamboyant if they needed our help and we weren't there, right?"

"Not to mention Oyakata-Sama left them in our care..."

Uzui hummed, closing his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Iguro asked making Tengen irk.

"I'm a shinobi, and I have flamboyantly advanced hearing, which means I might be able to sense the two girls with it if you'd flamboyantly shut up."

Iguro and his slithering friend stared daggers at him, but obliged and stayed quiet, deciding to walk over and brood against a tree.

"Hisssssss!'

"We'll find her soon Kaburamaru"