Chapter III - After A Storm Comes Calm

"Hold on -- This little guy..." Takemichi is enraptured by the petite figure of Brahman's commander. "--...is Brahman's boss?"

South cracks the left side of his neck, the same portion that got kicked at by Senju. "Grazioso, Senju Kawaragi!" He praises the smaller person that dared to provoke him all so suddenly. And with such strategy, too.

"What are you doing scaring our boss like that?" Shion draws closer to the center of the battlefield, cocky as ever. "Don't get too cocky, you fucking shrimp!"

"Huh?" Senju is unfazed by a weak insult. "Who the fuck are you?" They face Shion, unaware of his status among the delinquent community.

"Ah?" Shion doesn't hesitate to repeat what he said earlier. "I'm Black Dragon's Ninth Generation--" He gets interrupted by a voice that comes from behind, followed by a hand that casually touches one of his shoulders. "Hah?" He turns his head for one second, and he's already out of commission, due to a punch that a Brahman member had nailed on him.

"You're a disgrace to Black Dragon!" Scolding at him, in front of everyone, was one of Brahman's top executive, Keizo Arashi. Among most, he's been called by the nickname, Benkei. And as a former captain of the Black Dragon, he was speaking for not only his integrity, but for Black Dragon's. "So cut that shit out already!"

"What does he mean by a disgrace to Black Dragon?" Takemichi is clueless of who Benkei was. "Why mention it now?"

"That's Benkei-kun, from the first generation." Inui says.

"Senju..." (Y/n) approaches her commander. "We didn't come here to fight. Provoking South like that was completely unnecessary." She directs a scowl at them.

"You were fighting too." Senju retorts.

"Because they were provoking me!" (Y/n) argues. "More importantly, we came here to recruit Takemichi. We can't stray away from the task at hand."

"Okay, I got it." A hint of annoyance can be heard in Senju's voice.

Kakuchou seemed to be reaching the end of his patience. "I've been saying..." He dashes forward and attempts to swing down a mighty punch at (Y/n). As expected of the former Black Dragon commander, she deflects it with a single arm, cancelling out the strength that he had put into the fist.

"Kaku-chan?!" Takemichi is startled by Kakuchou's action.

The bystanders from Brahman were amazed by (Y/n)'s response. "(Y/n)-san blocked it without even flinching!" Side conversation occur within their own side of the crowd.

Kakuchou tightens his fist against (Y/n)'s arm. "If Takemichi wishes to return to the world of delinquency...he belongs to us, Rokuhara Tendai! Right? Takemichi?"

"Uh!" Takemichi has yet to decide. "Um..."

"It's only fair that you at least give him the right to chose." (Y/n) squints her eyes in agitation. "You can't just go up and claim him like an object." She and Kakuchou have a stare down between death glares.

"As expected from someone who's the all known Tieman." Takeomi remains at where he stands. "Tough bunch aren't ya, Rokuhara!"

South smirks. "Well, I didn't recruit the strongest in Tenjiku for nothing!"

Takeomi wouldn't lie, he was getting kind of excited at the thought that there were actually delinquents that were worth fighting against in this upcoming war. "This gets the blood pumping, doesn't it Wakasa?"

"No, it doesn't." A shive goes down Kakuchou's spine, the second a low voice is heard out of the blue. He would assume he would have heard at least a few footsteps, but he wasn't even aware that behind him would stand a Brahman member.