⟨48⟩

Bronxville, NY
Ryojin's apartment
Bedroom
___________________________

"I missed you....I ahh~ I missed this...." Landon said breathlessly as he wrapped his arms around Ryojin's shoulders, while the brunet slowly scissored him open using his two un-painted nails.

Ryojin scoffed a chuckled, "Such a beautiful good boy," he leaned forward and kissed Landon's open mouth, "so good." he praised.

Landon could feel his stomach tie into a knot as he took in both Ryojin's words and fingers.

"I'm gonna-....mhn~" Landon arched his back as Ryojin's fingers brushed over his prostate once more.

This is torture...I want it...I "I want you, p-please." he moaned, carding his fingers in Ryojin's messy hair.

Ryojin leaned down and pushed his lips to Landon's, not yet kissing them, "I don't want to hurt you. You're not fully healed yet."

Landon pushed his forehead to Ryojin's and stared into the small dark eyes with his wide grey ones, "I want you..." he bit back a moan.

"to fuck me. As ha-hard and ahh~...fast as you can. And no matter how much I beg, unless you hear 'daisy' come out my mouth, I don't...f-fuck~ want you to stop." he said before messily kissing the teacher who was taken by surprise at his very detailed request.

Ryojin pulled his fingers out and quickly took off his pants, "Landon," he called, getting the boy's attention, "if you tear again and I don't hear your safeword, I swear to God, we're done."

Landon nodded, surprised to hear Ryojin sound more serious than he ever has in the months they've known each other.

"Yes sir, I understand." he replied before moaning softly when Ryojin handcuffed him to the bed.

a few hours later,
New Rochelle, NY
Supermarkets
_________________________

"Why exactly are we here?" Ryojin asked, holding the hand basket filled with random ingredients Landon had picked out.

"Because you didn't strain the pasta, we can't eat that." Landon replied as he noticeably limped down the frozen food aisle.

Ryojin furrowed his eyebrows, "Why not? Can't I just boil it again?"
Landon turned around with a teasing smile.

"Noodles absorb water when they're left for too long, it makes them soggy. You seriously don't know how to cook?" the teen asked, grabbing a bag of frozen bell peppers and placing them in the basket.

Ryojin grabbed Landon by the back of his neck and pulled him close, "No, but that's what I have you for. My little housewife." he whispered, sending shivers down Landon's spine.

Wife? Wait- ahh don't tell me this is what a marriage proposal is! I'm not ready, I- "I'm not as good at cooking as you might think sir." Landon blushed, looking down.

Ryojin chuckled lightly, "Well you're better than me, and that's all that matters." he answered playfully, making Landon smile.

I like seeing him like this, Landon thought, carefree and playful. He's always so serious, at school, in bed. He should relax more and have fun.

"Excuse me," Landon called to an employee wearing the store's uniform, "where do you keep your pasta noodles?" he asked.

The employee slowly looked Landon up and down before pointing to his right, "Aisle 12, should be all the way in the back." he answered.

Landon gave a small smile with a nod, "Oh, thank you."
Ryojin grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers, leaning over and softly pecking Landon's lips as the store stocker watched.

Landon's face went red as his heart sped up, oh my gosh- he just kissed me in public!
"S-sir," he started as Ryojin pulled him down to Aisle 12.

"That guy was checking you out." Ryojin answered calmly, although by the way he was tightly holding Landon's hand; the teen could tell he was far from calm.

"O-oh, I didn't notice." Landon said, although he really wanted to respond with "No he wasn't" as he grabbed various pre-made noodles and placed them in the basket.

Ryojin caught his attention by softly wrapping his hand around Landon's neck and firmly pulling so the redhead was looking directly at him.

"You need to be more mindful of the way people look at you. I don't like others staring at what's mine, and you are mine. Aren't you?" he stated, breathing softly against Landon's neck.

Landon nodded, "Yes sir. I didn't notice but I'll pay more attention next time."
Ryojin smiled warmly, "Good boy." he ran his thumb across Landon's jawline comfortingly.

The teen smiled softly before grabbing Ryojin's hand again and following him to the front of the store to check out their purchases.

New Rochelle, NY
Liegth Mansion
_______________________

Landon opened the front door and helped Ryojin carry the grocery bags inside.

"Are you sure it's okay for me to be here?" Ryojin asked calmly, he knew it was weird for Landon to be dating his teacher and bringing him home.

Landon nodded, "My dads are out of town tonight and my brother is sleeping over at his friend's house." he answered, setting down the ingredients to make enchiladas.

Ryojin curiously looked around the kitchen, he hadn't gotten to look around the house when he first came over.

"Oh, would you like a tour, sir?" Landon smiled happily, washing the vegetables before he chopped them up.

The brunet sat down on one of the stools, "Later. Do you need help?" he offered even though he was absolutely clueless on how to make whatever Landon was professionally preparing.

Landon shook his head, "No sir. I'm your housewife right? That means I cook and clean on my own." he laughed softly before rolling his eyes at his own joke.

That makes Ash the housewife, he thought, stifling another laugh. But he failed miserably and ended up doubling over in laughter at the image of Ash wearing a old woman's dress from the '60s.

Ryojin watched him laugh to himself with an amused smile, Maybe love isn't that strong of a word.

It's okay for me to fall in love again, right?

Vote and Comment!
bc I watched Mo Dao Zu Shi and-
😭😭❤️ it's amazing

stan Wangxian for clear skin ✨