Part- 16 ❤

Let's continue...

They both were eating ice-creams happily. And they too did not get to know when they slept there only.

It was after one hour; they both were sleeping. But suddenly Karan's sleep broke after he felt some water droplets on his face. First he thought it was Monami but then he woke up and noticed that it has started raining and the cool breeze was blowing. He was quite happy that the weather will not be that much hot, atleast till tomorrow morning.

He then looked at Monami who was sleeping peacefully. He thought to wake her up but then he remembered that she was feeling too hot and if she woke up then again, she is not going to sleep soon. 

He then picked her in his arms and made her lay on bed and opened the windows and curtains nicely to allow air to enter the room. The room filled with fresh and cool air. 

Karan also laid beside her and closed his eyes in order to sleep. But he was not able to as his sleep is actually gone. 

He again opened his eyes and tossed on either side of bed, but it was of no use. He then went down to have some water. 

He went down. Aryan was already in kitchen as he was also thirsty. Karan went inside the kitchen and Aryan saw only his shadow and not even the voice of footsteps was there. Aryan screamed and so as Karan...

Aryan- Bhoot... Bhaago

Karan switched on the light and saw Aryan he covered his face with his hand.

Karan- Oye chup.. mai hu koi bhoot nahi hai. 

Aryan looked at him and sighed in relief. 

Aryan- Ap yha kya kr rhe ho..?

Karan(while opening the bottle)- Paani peene aya tha.

Aryan- Bhabhi nhi ayi..?

Karan (drinking water)- Woh kyu ayegi..?

Aryan(teasing)- jb aap aye ho paani peene raat ko toh shyd bhabhi bhi ayi ho

Karan choked the water on floor and glared at him. Aryan gave a flying kiss to him and ran from there.

Karan blushed at this and facepalmed. He smiled and went upstairs.

He went upstairs and saw her beautiful wife sleeping peacefully. She was looking so cute and Karan was just adoring her. He slowly came near her and gave a long kiss on her forehead.❤

He then laid near her and was about to hug her but stopped that she might woke up and her sleep will get disturbed...🥺❤

So, he kept his head on pillow and closed his eyes. 

After few seconds, Monami turned to his side and hugged him tightly in sleep.

Karan felt that and opened his eyes. Karan smiled and he kept his hand lightly around her. He was so much happy with this. He was having a different kind of peace with her. 

He then noticed his antics and chuckled at him.

Karan (in mind)- I love you Monami... Tum mere liye boht special ho. Boht zyada. Mai boht khush hu ki tum mughe mili ho. I promise I'll always be there for you...

Then he hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. Monami smiled in sleep and she too responded. And soon he too drifted to sleep.

It was the next morning, Monami and Karan were sleeping peacefully in the room. Monami woke up and saw Karan hugging her keeping his forehead on her shoulder.

She smiled widely and caressed his hair and then got up from there and went to washroom. After some time, she got ready and went down.

And as soon as she came down Priyal scared her. She screamed "Surprise" which made monami scream. 

Priyal- Shh.. aram se

Monami- Ap.. ye surprise kya hai.

Priyal- Bs tumhe pta chl jayega. Aj chlo abhi ke liye hm chlte hain

Monami raised her eyebrows and smiled. And then they both went from there.

Monami got a call from her office and when she cut the call she was having sad expressions on her face. Shynna saw this.

Shynna- Kya hua monami. Koi problem hai.

Monami nodded in yes and then in no. Shynna smiled due to her clear nature. She hold her hand and made her sit.

Shynna- Kya baat hai..?

Monami- Wo mai jis company mei kaam krti thi wha se tera transfer ho rha hai. Pr mughe khi nhi jana. Maine isiliye application likhi thi toh ab mughe ek new company mei CEO appoint kia hai.

Shynna- Yeh toh boht acha hai beta. Fir problem kya hai..?

Monu- Mai kya kru mughe smj nhi aa rha.

Shynna- Itni si baat. Jha tumhe new post mili hai whi jao na. Kuch thode boht changes  hote h pr its okay. 

Monami nodded 

Shynna- Kb join krna hai.

Monami- Abhi to time hai.

Shynna(caressing her hair)- Acha chlo.. All the best. 

Monami smiled widely and hugged her, and they both talked for some time. She did not know that the new company is of Shergill family only She already worked on a project with them before. 

It was around 8am. All have done breakfast except Aryan and Karan. They were still sleeping. And the reason was that they were having holidays from office.

Priyal (kepping the water bottle in fridge)- AJ dobara in dono ke liye khaana nhi banega. 8 bj gye hain fir bhi kumbhkarano ki trah so rhe hain.

Chitra and Monami laughed at it.

Shynna- Beta unko uthake aana zara.

Chitra- Maasi mai 10 baar ja chuki hu.

Monami- Mai jaati hu. 

Priyal- Zarurat pde toh paani ke bottle le jana.

Shynna facepalmed while Monami chuckled. And she went upstairs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou -