2💜

You are my today, tomorrow, forever✨

Sana looked at him and saw that he was looking at her.

Sana: aise dekhne se mere tummy sad ho jayega yaar! Aap aa k saath mein kha lein !

Sid : tummy sad ? You mean stomach upset?

Sana: ek hi baat hai! English is English!! Aap ko samaj aa gya na, aur waise bhi mai itni bhi buri nahi hoon ki akele akele khaungi .

Sid: tum khao . Mujhe bukh nahi hai .

Sana: pakka? Soch lein! Phir se nahi puchungi .

Sid chuckled...

Sid: pakka!!

Sana: ohkay then! Lemme enjoy my food!

.
.

He smiled and went to the washroom to change his clothes. When he came back ,he saw she was talking with the food??

Sana:

Oh my dear food ! Tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat baan gyii!

I love you the most! You are mine!!

.
.

Sid chuckled. It was so unbelievable that his life changed in some hours.

He was actually never very dominating or rude but a little introvert. He used to work at office, and then after coming back home he used to spend some time with his family and then he used to sleep in his bedroom...

But His bedroom never looked this much entertaining like today... She has come like an entertaining package to bright up his world. In Just some hours, she made him smile so many times.

He doesn't even remember when he smiled this much genuinely like he is smiling today.

.
.

.

He was lost in his thoughts while she finished her food with a happy face!

Her clapping sound broke his thoughts.

Sana: dear food, you deserve a chummi for being so delicious!

He wished to be in the place of food right now! What? What is he thinking? This girl is going to drive him crazy for sure!!

.
.

She stood in front of him and said...

Sana: Thank you !! Aap ek acche husband hai..apne biwi ko apne bukha nahi rehne diya. Good! I am impressed Mr. Husband.

Saying that she went to the washroom to change her clothes while he kept taking about her statement ... He liked the way she called him Mr husband. He liked the way she unintentionally showed her rights on him .

Somehow he knew that she wasn't serious before marrying him . He understood her personality but they both can give enough effort and make this marriage successful right??