Chapter 27

Revoke? Engagement?

For some reason, Gabriel didn't like hearing that news.

His grip went tighter and Eurielle flinched in pain.

"Let go-" Eurielle couldn't take it anymore so he pushed the prince away from her.

The prince staggered backwards in shock.

It was the first time that Eurielle dared to push him away like that.

Clayton approached Eurielle and checked her wrist. "Let me see."

He uncovered her sleeve and Eurielle's white wrist was no longer seen. It had imprinted red marks on it. Clayton carefully touched the mark with grimace.

"It feels numb." Eurielle casually uttered.

The prince then realized that he actually hurt her after being pushed away.

"That- Lady Eurielle, I apologize-"

*WHACK-"

Clayton gave the prince a blow at his left cheek.

"Ahck-!"

Gabriel fell helpless on the ground as Clayton smacked his fist on his face.

Blood dripped from the prince's nose.

"You- How dare-" Gabriel wiped his nose clean and looked up to Clayton.

Clayton glared down at him and his eyes glowed.

The prince stared at his eyes in shock. As he looked at Clayton's red eyes, he couldn't move his body.

Clayton wasn't called cursed eyes for no reason.

Actually, those rumors were correct. His red eyes has its own powers.

Clayton knelt in front of him and whispered, "Forget that you encountered us and return to the palace."

Like a possessed person, the prince stood up blankly and turned his back  then quietly left them.

The prince can't probably move his body until ten hours passes. It's the effect of using his power after all.

'For our plan to succeed, Master needs my power.' He thought as he stood up.

Eurielle who watched the scene unfold was left confused about almost everything.

"What happened?" She tapped Clayton's shoulder.

He innocently smiled at her. "Nothing. I just told him to leave us alone."

"Oh."

Clayton dusted off his clothes and straightened himself. He offered his hand again. "I'll take you home."

Eurielle nodded and received his hand.

"Right. Where are they?" She was referring to Nathalia and her twin.

"Hmm I don't know. Maybe in another world?" Clayton chuckled playfully.

"???"

"I'm kidding. They're waiting for us in the center of the town."

'She's so serious.' He swallowed a giggle.

"Ahh."

They continued to walk and passed by many nobles and commoners who were wandering around the streets as well.

Eurielle observed the town, thinking that this world and the world she lived in were completely different.

Here, there was a lot of space and there are people. There are buildings, houses, gardens, plants, and other locations.