Chapter 56 - epilogue

(2 months later)

(2 months later)

Time flew so fast and now, we're going outside the country with Daddy, Mommy, Rosy and me. After their wedding yesterday, we're now heading to a place that Daddy don't want to reveal, as he kept saying that it's a secret.

Yesterday celebration went well and I was one of the happiest person on this earth because finally my Daddy and Mommy tied the knots and promised to each other to be together, forever and ever and I couldn't help but cry.

"I'm going to miss you Bambina. Be careful and enjoy." Ari said before kissing my cheeks. Jade who stood beside him, gave me a hug and kiss on my forehead too and like Ari, she wished for us a safe trip and nice vacation.

"I really want to come with you guys but it's honeymoon and it's better you ask Dad and your Mom what that means, okay?" Hady said before giving me a soft peck on both cheeks.

I frown towards his words but before I could open my mouth, Poly caged me into a tight hug and showered me with kisses.

"I'd be sad because I'm gonna miss you a lot  little one, but it's honeymoon and you need to spend more time with your Mommy. So enjoy and be careful, okay? Please take more picture of you and send to me as I want to see your beautiful face, specially your smile." He said before kissing my cheeks again.

"I will Poly." I said before kissing him back.

"Alright, that's enough Apollo, it's my turn now, so let me have my lovely sister." It's Diony who didn't waste his precious time and gives me a tight hug and kiss my cheeks. After that, it's hard for me to miss the sadness through his eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot so forgive me if I looked like this, anyway, can you promise that you will call me everyday?" He asked with sullen eyes that made me cupped his face and kiss his nose.

"Ah why the long face, Bubba? Don't be sad, okay? I promise I will call you, so please, smile." I said in toothy grin which cause everyone around us to chuckle and with that, Diony finally smile, showing his pearly white teeth.

"As always you never fail to amaze me beautiful. Alright, I think it's time for you to go. Please be careful." He said as Rosy took my hand and guide me towards our vehicle.

And while he's helping me to buckle up, something doesn't add up, until I remember what Hady told me before.

"Daddy, Mommy, what does honeymoon mean?" I asked nonchalantly. My parents who are talking quietly, seemed caught off guard while Rosy got stiffened with what he's doing and looked at me like I have grown two heads.