Prologue

PROLOGUE

——————

I swirl my glass as the sweet aroma of wine lingered its way to my nose. Legs crossed, shoulders relaxed. Slowly making eye contact to the man infront of me. I must admit, he was rather intimidating, yet his eyes were the opposite. Red as the one inside my glass..so alluring and hypnotizing.

"Tell me..." He blurted, breaking the silence between us. "What is it that you desire the most, Haru?" Taking a sip of wine, his gaze still focused on me.

"What makes you think that you can give me what I want, Keigo?" I returned the question, copying his actions as I took a sip of wine as well. Turning my gaze to the glass and back to his. Placing it down and playing my index finger around its rim, I looked at him with questioning eyes.

He let out a manly chuckle, motioning his hand to a subordinate. They seem to understood what he meant and hands him a cigarette.

Keigo Shinazaki, heir to the wealthiest Yakuza organization. Casinos, hotels, nightclubs, arms trafficking, extortions, and almost 40% all Yakuzas in Japan are under their wing.

He is the personification of Adonis himself. His sex appeal blending with his mysterious and alluring self. His eyes, blessed by the blood moon; His skin, kissed by the sun, sharp jawline, beautiful hair. All of this, even more enhanced by his intoxicating pheromones, so tantalizing it will drive you insane.

"Fame? Wealth? Power? As you wish" He lit up his cigarette, puffing out the smoke. So calm and composed as if it's a common question for him to ask. Well, indeed it is.

No matter how appealing they presented to be, they're all rotten in the inside. Like a poisoned apple, so tempting yet so dangerous.

Saints in paper but sinners in practice. Mountains of charity work and a polished reputation, making up for sickening activities. What a load of bullshit, fucking hypocrites.

"Hmm.." Tilting my head as if I was thinking of something. Looking him at directly in the eye as my foot roamed around his. Teasingly lifting the hem of his pants, he smirked at my gesture. I seductively smiled back, taking the opportunity to raise my gun.

"I want you dead, Shinazaki"

While seeking revenge, you've already dug two graves; one for the enemy, and the other for yourself. So be it, I'll drag all of you with me down to hell. Forgiveness will never be enough.

Karma has passed all of you with no thoughts of looking back. I will do it myself.

I will be your fucking karma.

—————

Copyright © 2024 by jyxnir
All rights reserved. This book may not be reproduced, nor
used without the author's consent.

———

This book contains mature scenes; smut, adultery, and violence.
Please read with
caution, you've been warned.

—————