meet the bombshell - lilah

- Voiceover -

'Time to meet our second bombshell. Introducing, Lilah.'

——————————————————

'hi, im lilah. im 23 and here's why i should be your school president.' the girl laughed as she sat in the stool being interviewed, pulling a bit of a face.

'im from Hertfordshire, and easily the third best racing driver in my family. maybe fourth actually. maybe i shouldn't have said anything.' she pulls another face, internally screaming at herself for being so stupid and embarrassing.

'but i am a racing driver in formula three. taking a season off, because there's nothing like having a break from being surrounded by egotistical boys by coming here to be surrounded by... more, egotistical boys.'

'my type? anyone who doesn't cheat tbh. as long as they're kind, know their memes and can deal with me being a better driver than them. OH! and someone who's old enough to know what vine is. can't be having it if i say what's 9 + 10 and they tell me 19.' she shakes her head as she closes her eyes, laughing slightly. 

'I think i can bring quite a lot to the villa. im quite memeable, i will be pulling faces at the camera in tense situations and my social awkwardness will jump out every now and then. but im also good vibes and can take a laugh. I think i'll get along with the girls because im very much the cheerleader of my friend group at home, but i do think i will get along with the boys as well because that's all i've ever known really.'

'i will tell the boys if they're acting like pricks though. i can be scary when i want to be.' she smirks evilly.

——————————————————

'And there we go, both Lilah and Ekin-Su will be entering the villa. Tune in tomorrow night to see how their arrivals will shake things up.'

a/n

The vote was overwhelmingly in favour of this years book instead of last. glad to here you guys are as fed up of it being the Gemma show as I am lol.

My OC doesn't have a particular direction yet. I'm just gonna go with the flow of what happens, as I normally start my love island books about 4 weeks in, so I kinda know who I'm putting them with.

But then I end up not finishing then lol.

So this time I'm starting early.

Hope you all enjoy Lilahs story, will defo be putting more of myself into this character so expect lots of sarcasm and memes.

:)))))))))))