chapter 10- sleepover part 2

Xavier p.o.v.

When precious asked about if we had asked mom for them to be allowed a sleep over I had to come up with some good thinking. I hate lying to her but hopefully we won't have to lie to her for long.

I looked over to xander who looked as though he was deep in thoughts. I decided to mindlink him.

"Are you ok xander" I asked him.

"Ye, just hate lying to her. She won't ever trust us if we keep lying to her." He said frustrated.

"I know. Whe-when do you think we tell her about us being werewolves? And her being our mate?" I asked softly.

"Not yet. It's to soon. We will scare her." He gritted out not liking the thought of us scaring her.

I sighed but agreed. I closed the mindlink off and focused on what precious was doing. She was laughing with skylar and aria and was sat in the trolley with skylar making me chuckle at there behaviour. We took a picture of them secretly.

It was a good picture to be honest. They were laughing looking at eachother with there snacks surrounding them and sat in the trolley.

All of a sudden jacob turned around the corner huffing at his mom Isabella. I smiled politely at isabella.

"Hello" I said kissing her cheek.

I looked to my side seeing precious looking at us jealousy filling her face making me smirk. At least I know she likes us.

"Hello sweetie. What are you all doing here. Aria what are you doing" she asked.

Aria giggled.

"Hello mom. We are shopping for some snacks for our sleepover." Aria said softly.

I noticed how precious head snapped up once hearing aria call isabella mom.

Isabella giggled and nodded.

"Alright well you guys have fun. Ohh and you must be precious. Wow you are beautiful." She said softly.

Precious blushed and looked at her shyly.

"Thank you. You are pretty as well. You look so young to be there mom" precious said. All of a sudden her eyes widened.

"Did I say that out loud" precious asked horror filling her face.

Isabella laughed loudly.

"I will take that as a compliment." She said laughing.

Precious smiled at her and let out a little giggle.

"Alright well I must get going.it was nice meeting you precious. You lot have fun. Jacob are you going to stay with these or are you coming home with us?." Isabella asked softly.