Chapter 7: The Office

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Issei and the others enter the electrical hallways of Level 3, which was claustrophobic to say the least, Issei and the others looked around to see if there is anything they could do anything to find a way out of this level. Not to mention they were constantly being watched by something they could not understand, they realized that the ones watching them were called Stalkers, a relatively passive yet extinct entity, some capable of sending you to levels you would not expect to head to like Level 550, but there were some that caused you pain that tried to attract other entities, thankfully the one present was a passive one, Issei and the others suggested to leave the entity alone since they were not interested in being headed to somewhere completely different. They move on ahead only to be surrounded by a Hound and Skin-Stealer Horde that were hunting the wanderers they encountered down, while fighting their attackers, they get split up into two groups thanks to the Automated doors closing down on them, Issei and Jaune ended up on one side while Ruby and Rex are on the other side, they eventually slaughter the entities on either side, which allows the automated doors to open and they all end up getting out and being reunited. Issei and the others then move to find a way to get out of here, with Jaune remembering a fragment of his past where he told his partner, a girl named Pyrrah Nikos about his transcripts, but it turned out to be his biggest mistake, she immediately rejected him, and with his bully Cardin hearing Jaune became his servant for a while. He was snapped out of it with his true friends caring for him. They then move ahead to see a child Faceling which are considered to be completely mischievous and dangerous, the said Faceling was a female and it attacked the group, thankfully Issei was able to subdue the Faceling and head pat making her completely fall asleep, allowing the group to completely distract her and escape the sleeping Faceling without harming her. They then proceed ahead to see a complex machinery supplying power to an unnamed location, not wondering where they are, Draigg informs them the only safest way to get out of here is by finding an elevator that lets out of this level, they then encounter a Deathmoth who was pretty much minding his own business, it was revealed that they act similar to how reverse harems work, with several males getting attracted to a single female and they using a substance called Moth Jelly to attract them and mate with them, which was not taken too well by Issei. They then keep walking to see several male and female Facelings roaming around, which they promptly ignored since their first run in with one of them was not that good. Issei and the others went to the elevator, which was taking them away from Level 3.

Back at Remnant

Beacon Academy, Vale, 9:30 AM

(A/N: And yes this happens at the same time, Issei was in Level 1 and Jaune and Ruby were in Level 2 exploring it, so in a way this happens a week after Jaune and Ruby disappeared, and before they officially meet)

The Beacon Academy, a prestigious Academy meant for training the next generation of Huntsman, once it was an academy of honor, now it was filled with Racism, bullying and many other nasty things imaginable. 

The headmaster of the Beacon Academy, was a middle aged man with silver hair. He has a light complexion and sharp facial features. Interestingly, he has black eyebrows, suggesting that he may have had black hair when he was younger. He had a sorrowful expression on his face disappointed at the students for their treatment of Jaune Arc, sorry Jaune, he was only helpless given that he could only watch Jaune get beaten up through the security cameras, thankfully all professors were able to protect him for as long as he could. He was happy with Ruby Rose for standing up against her sister and protecting Jaune, as well as Team CFVY for protecting and taking care of him, when he was kicked out from his dorms and left to fend for himself, especially after he was disowned, his name was Ozpin.