C ·pepsi or coke·

Words like this are from the chat that the triplets read.

Words like this are the ones that werent read.

-Y/N pov-

We were on stream and we were asking the chat to ask us questions. We were all in Chris's room and for once he was running the stream. Meaning he was the one controlling shit. He was/ in the middle, I was at his left and Matt was at his right and Nick was on the couch behind us.

"Ask more questions guys" Chris says to the chat.

favorite fast food restaurant

"Is that even a question?" Matt says.

"Were at McDonald's 24/7 so obviously that" Chris says.

"I swear the workers know us" Nick says making us laugh.

how old is the pretty girl sitting beside Chris?

"Pretty girl beside Chris has a name, and it's Y/N, she's 18 like the rest of us" Chris says.

"Indeed, thanks for the compliment tho" I say.

when will we get a podcast episode

"Soon we promise" Matt says.

"By July 1st if we don't have one you guys can drag us" Nick says.

"It'll be up by then" Chris says.

favorite brand

"Ransom all the way" Matt says.

"Stay cool is good but Ransom tops it" Chris says.

"I was gonna say Sturniolo merch but that shits so corny" Nick says making us laugh.

"I like aelferieden" I say.

pet peeves about eachother

"Ughh where do I start" Nick says rolling his eyes

"Bro shut up" Chris says laughing.

"I hate when Chris calls me and when I don't answer, he keeps calling and calling me" Nick says.

"He does that with me but he does not even call me Matt or Matthew, he calls me sugar, babe, baby like he should be calling you that," Matt says pointing at me.

"I do call her that" Chris says.

"He does sugar" I say to Matt making him laugh.

whats better? pepsi or coke?

When Matt read this question I knew I had to fool Chris

"Pepsi what" Chris says frowning. He loves that shit.

"Pepsi coke taste like toothpaste" Nick says.

chat: coke will make Chris mad

"Pepsi" Matt says.

"Coke" I say as Chris gasps making Matt and Nick look at us.

"What?" I say.

"You prefer coke then fucking pepsi?" Chris asks me standing up.

-"Yeah its drastically better" I say.

"Why am I dating you?" Chris says putting his hands on his head before sitting back down. Damn that hurt so bad.

chat: chris gon get slapped

"Chris" Nick yells.

"Shes right there" Matt says looking at Chris as he glances at me. Chris still had his head down with his hands.

"That was mean Chris" I say.

"Don't speak" Chris mumbles.

"No Y/N talk all you want, Chris apologize" Nick says getting angry.

chat: TALLKK

"She should apologize to pepsi for not liking it" Chris says.

"I didnt say I didnt like it, i jokingly said Coke was better but you got angry at me" I say before getting up and leaving.

-chris pov-

I canr believe my own girlfriend likes coke better. All the times we drank pepsi together. All thrown away. 

"You prefer coke then fucking pepsi?" I asks as I stand up.

"Yeah its dirastically better" I hear her say.

"Why am I dating you?" I say putting my hands on my head before sitting back down. 

chat: chris gon get slapped

"Chris" Nick yells from behind me.

"Shes right there" Matt says looking at me as he glances at her. 

"That was mean Chris" She says.

chat: shes mad"Don't speak" I mumble.

"No Y/N talk all you want, Chris apologize" Nick says getting angry at me.

"She should apologize to pepsi for not liking it" I say.

chat: CHRIS APOLOGIZE

"I didnt say I didnt like it, i jokingly said Coke was better but you got angry at me" She says before getting up and leaving the room.

Fuck.

"What are you still doing here Chris?" Nick asks me.

"I know Im going" I say getting up and leaving the room to find Y/N.

-Y/N pov-

I close the door behind me bfore heading downstairs and sitting on the kitchen counter with my phone turned on as I search up if pepsi is better than coke.

I see that most people like pepsi but I was joking up there. Chris took it the wrong way. AND PRCEEDS TO TELL ME TO NOT SPEAK? No.

I started watching TikTok's before I hear footsteps. I see Chris and roll my eyes.

-chris pov-

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and see Y/N on the counter. She looks at me and then rolls her eyes. I walk up to her and just look at her. She was still on her phone so her head was down. I keep looking at her as I take her hand that was free as she pulls it back.

"Dont be like that" I tell her as she looks up locking eyes with me.

"Who am I dating?" She says.

"Babe" I say tilting my head.

"Love pepsi so much, go be with a girl who likes pepsi" She says before trying to hop off the counter as I put her on the counter.

"Ok let me say something" I say as I hold her arms so she doesent try to move.

"Let's just say youre pepsi and every other girl is coke" I say as looks away.

"I love pepsi so much, it makes me happy, it makes me feel safe, I love it so much. I wouldnt wanna be with anything but pepsi. On the other hand coke, that shit is discusting, ew, it smells, I dont ever wanna be with it" I say as she looks at me and smiles.

(not saying women or girls are ew and discusting and smell help me)

"So if you didnt understand, I love pepsi and only pepsi. And dont wanna be even near coke" I say smiling.

She looks at me before making me let go of her hands and she hugs me.

"Im sorry" I say into the hug.

"Its ok" She says hugging me tighter.

She pulls away and looks at me. 

"Let's go to the room" She tells me smiling as I nod. We walk upstairs to Matt's room. She brings me to the window as I see the sunset.

"Isnt it great?" She says.

"It i-" I couldnt finish. She pushed my back and I fall to the ground from my 2 story house.

-request open-