chapter-36 destroying

Author's POV

The next day a video was released on the internet, and it became trending on the whole internet.

Karthik was also shocked watching the video. It was about the M group which is owned by Pranay Malhotra.
The video shows how M group industries were tampering with their products and that too in detail.

The price of the shares of the M group decreased drastically. It continued for three days, when the people were still in the forgetting stage, another video leaked.

It's about the M group's politics in manipulating the share price, and that's it, their share price fell down like never before.

Following the same, the next one week, released many videos about M group and their reputation in the public tarnished.

The M group held an emergency meeting on how to solve the crisis. No one in the business industry is supporting them. They were losing all their contracts slowly.

As they were talking, the conference room door opened, revealing a beautiful lady in a black suit.

"You forgot to inform me about the meeting, but it's ok I found it out," she remarked confidently, walking gracefully and sat on the empty chair.

"Ms. Sehari, what are you doing here?" Gowtham Malhotra, the CEO and the son of Pranay Malhotra, asked her.

"Oh, Mr. Gowtham, you don't know? I am also a shareholder in this group and I have many more shares than you," she replied sassily.

Pranay Malhotra, the chairman of the group, looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Go on," she said to him as if he was looking at her for her permission, and it made him furious. However, he controlled himself from bashing on her.

They resumed the meeting, but Pranay wasn't able to find any solutions for this crisis. Little did he know that Megha was behind this.

"How about accepting the accusations and apologizing?" Megha remarked lazily, and they could hear the mockery in her voice.

Pranay Malhotra ended the meeting as he could not think straight after seeing Megha there in his company.

Everyone else left... Only Megha and Pranay were still in the meeting room.

"Just because of the words I spoke at your party, you did this to my company," Pranay growled, looking at her madly.

"What are you talking about, Mr. Malhotra? Why would I do this?" she exclaimed innocently, but mockery was dripping from her voice.

"You don't need to act now. I already know," he hissed.

"Yeah, I did this, but not for the words you spoke the other day," she replied, and the venom from her voice and anger in her eyes surprised him.

"Why are you doing this, woman?" he roared.

"Ask yourself," she replied and stood up from the chair then walked to the door and stopped... "You need to be strong now, because there are many more waiting for you," she commented and walked out directly.
.
.

The next day, suddenly income tax officers came to his company and home for a ride and there were many unofficial documents and black money found in his home and many unrecorded documents in his office. So, they arrested Pranay for his wrong deeds.

With his arrest, total media alerted and his company was in an uproar.

Megha is in her office watching the news of her father's arrest in repeat mode while eating an apple. The burning fire in her eyes while watching speaks the volume of her hatred towards him.