60 Babysitting

Author's POV.

After two week.

"Taehyung-ah.....don't run away!" Jimin shouted as he walked out of the kitchen with a plate in his hands.

"No... Dimin samchon! I'm not humgwy! " Tae said as he ran towards the living room.

"Aiggo! Come here! Only one more!" Jimin said following his fast steps.

"Yoongi samchon!!~~" Tae squealed as Jimin was about to catch him and with a quick jump he escaped.

"Taehyung-ah!!" Jimin stomped his foot. "You'll become weak if you don't eat!"

"I won't!" Taehyung looked back and showed his tongue. "Ah-"

"Got you!" Yoongi said picking him in his arms. "Why are you running away from samchon uh? "

"Yoongi samchon~~" Tae pouted. "I don't want to eat." He crossed his arms and looked down.

"But you'll not grow tall if you don't eat...." Yoongi said as he walked over to the couch and sat with Tae on his lap.

"Like Dimin samchon?" Tae asked.

"Yes exactly!" Yoongi chuckled.

"I'll stab you for teaching him that,  Yoongi!" Jimin yelled as he threw a pillow at his head.

Tae giggled looking at the elders arguing.

"Tiger... You know how an aeroplane goes??" Yoongi asked and secretly signalled Jimin to hand him the spoon. "And you know you can eat an aeroplane??"

Tae gave a confused look.

"Here it comes! Open your mouth, open your mouth~~~" And with some extra special sound effects Yoongi put the food in Tae's mouth.

Jimin smiled as he clicked a picture of the boys. He directly sent it to Jin.

Jin Handsome Hyung

Hyung, look at this!
Taehyung was refusing to eat so Yoongi found a new way to feed him

That's so cute Jimin!
🥺🥺
I'll show this to everyone ssdgfhhh!

I know right!??
🥺

Thanks for taking care of him dear.
I'll come pick him up at 6
I have a few files to check now
TTYL! 😘

Sure hyung

Seen.

"Baby....see he finished everything! I'm such a supreme human!" Yoongi said with a laugh following as he pecked on Tae's cheek who was smiling uncontrollably.

But as Yoongi looked at Jimin, his actions stopped. Jimin was lost in his thoughts. He didn't even react to whatever Yoongi said. It was happening from a last few days and Yoongi was clueless what was going on.

Jimin would spend his day playing with Taehyung and doing households but suddenly gets lost in something and goes silent. Completely silent. And Yoongi didn't like it at all. "Jimin-ah! Did you hear me?" He asked but the boy didn't even move a bit. What is going on in his mind?

"Baby....you okay?" Yoongi asked placing a hand on the boy's shoulder and Jimin was finally back to his senses. He flashed the brightest smile, disappearing his eyes into crescent moons.

"Why won't I be?" He asked and pulled Tae into his arms. "Is your little stomach full? Or should you eat more huh?" Jimin said looking at Taehyung and as he looked at the plate it was already empty. "You..." Jimin looked at Yoongi.

"Yes.. I already fed him everything..." Yoongi said.

"Aow! You're such a good boy!" Jimin joined their foreheads and Tae kissed on his nose with a giggle.

Yoongi sighed. He wanted to talk to Jimin but also didn't want to ruin his mood.
"Jimin.... Let's go to the beach tomorrow?" Yoongi said.

"Tomorrow? But Taehyung is coming over tomorrow and also they said it'll rain tomorrow." Jimin said as he walked towards the kitchen to wipe tiny food stains from Tae's mouth and Yoongi followed.

"Then how about we go to a night club?"

"Night club? No... I get social anxiety and people are so judgemental!" He said as he wiped the kid's mouth.

"Then how about a cafe?"

Jimin shook his head.

"Then let's go grab ice cream! Don't say no!"

"Yoongi.... What's wrong with you?" Jimin asked looking at him. "You yourself said that you have two very important meetings tomorrow and that you'll not be able to come home...." He crossed his arms.

"I did? " Yoongi gave an awkward smile. And Jimin squeezed his eyes.

"Are you hiding something from me!?" Jimin asked as he leaned closer to his face. "Are you cheating on me, Min Yoongi???"

"Yea- wtf? I mean no! Why would you think that?!" Yoongi rolled his eyes as Jimin let out a laugh. "I actually wanted to talk about you!"

And this made Jimin a bit nervous which didn't go unnoticed by Yoongi. "Are you okay? You have been silent lately?" Yoongi didn't want to ask this now but he just couldn't help.

"W-what do you mean? S-silent? And me?" Jimin forced out a laugh. "Are you deaf? How much more loud should I get?"

"Jimin-ah..." Yoongi grabbed his hands and made his face straight. He then lifted his chin to make him look at his eyes. "Tell me.." It sounded a bit commanding from Yoongi. And Jimin couldn't help but gulp.

He lost his words. He didn't know what to say. "I d-dont know what you are saying..."

Yoongi nodded. He bit his inner cheek with anger boiling inside him because Jimin still didn't want to share his thoughts and problems with him.
"Fine..." He let go of the boy and turned to fume away but was stopped by his wrist.

"Yoongi... I am okay.... You don't have to worry about anything...." Jimin said looking down at their hands.

Yoongi slowly grabbed Jimin's hand which was holding his and pushed it away. "Find someone else to lie to."

______________________________________

Thanks for reading 💜

.