𝐓𝐄𝐍

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    ASTRID PULLS AT THE RESTRAINTS ON HER HANDS IN THE HOPE THAT IT LOOSENS. The cell was bare of any light and furniture, the door was completely solid too with three tiny slits–it was just Astrid with her hands restrained above her head with magnetic cuffs. She had a pin in her boot for situations like this, inspired by Padme at the battle of Geonosis, but she needed a distraction so the droids would open the cell door.

    "Better watch out," the battle droid outside of her cell said, "there's a Jedi on the loose."

    The girl looks up with a grimace, she needed to get out of this cell before Anakin found her, just so some of her pride could stay intact. But she couldn't help the feeling of relief flooding through her body. Anakin was here for her, although he probably was just as furious with her as she was with him. She needed a plan now, and she might have just gotten one.

    Astrid decides to play with the droid's circuits, "you know, I heard the Jedi that has come here is a bit obsessed with me. If he sees me like this, you'll surely be destroyed."

     The droids stand in silence for a moment, clearly scared of the information Astrid had just spewed at them. One of the droids begins commanding the others to form a perimeter around the tower. Astrid smirks, now that they were spread out, they would be much easier to take down.

    Using her core strength and her restraints, she raises both her legs so they are in reach of her hands. A cool metal pin slips into her hands, and she gently lowers her feet to the ground. With a satisfied grin, Astrid unlocks the cuffs, rubbing her raw and red wrists. Anakin would surely see that and rain hell on the droids and the Viceroy.