twelve

The girls and I are currently upstairs of the Conjuring house while the boys were downstairs doing an estes method.

I was honestly nervous for them being downstairs by themselves. This place was a lot scarier than Lizzie Bordens house.

Before coming here, I was a skeptic, but after everything that happened, I for sure believe in spirits.

Amanda has been super sweet and smart about all of this stuff. As we sat there and talked, I looked out the window.

My heart dropped when I saw someone walk past it. It looked like a little kid. I jump out of my spot and back away.

"What just happened?" Kat asked with worry all over her voice. My heart was racing in my chest.

"I swear, I just saw a child walk past the window." I tell the girls. Stas dropped her jaw towards me.

I nodded my head towards her. Amanda was shaking her head while I started to come down.

I've never seen anything like that before. It was honestly super freaky. It took them a couple minutes to calm me down.

"Are you okay?" Stas asked once I had calmed down. I nodded my head towards her.

"Yeah, it just freaked me out." Before I could sit down, we heard the basement door jingle.

We all look at each other weirdly and start to head to the door. It was randomly locked so I went to open it for them.

When I did, they both looked terrified. "Did you guys lock the door?" Sam asked looking between us girls.

"No, we've been in the seance room." We tell them. I kept my eyes on Colby as he came out from the basement.

He looked so scared, I was worried for him. I wonder what happened down there.

We talked about it for a few minutes and we figured it was best we leave. The sun was rising as we walked out.

We leave the house and head to the hotel. Seeing that child was honestly pretty scary.

I know it was the one we were all seeing. I was sitting in the back of the car with Stas.

I didn't know how exhausting this stuff was going to be. We all checked into the hotel, getting two rooms.

One for us girls, the other for the boys. We all changed and laid down in bed so we can sleep for a few hours.

That's the thing about me, I can't sleep. After an hour of staring at the ceiling, I figured I would get up and leave.

As I'm walking out of the room, I see Colby walking out of his room too. "Can't sleep either?" I ask grabbing his attention.

He looked at me sadly and nodded his head. "I was going to walk around. Do you wanna join?" He asked as I nodded my head.

We walked towards the elevator in silence so we could go to the lobby. I was tired but I couldn't sleep.

"I figured if you wanted, we could go to IHop and eat breakfast." Colby rasped towards me.

I scrunch my nose towards him. "What would you say if I told you I didn't like breakfast?" Colby droped his jaw towards me.

I giggled as I look at his surprised face. "What?" He asked surprised. "You don't like breakfast food?" He was trying to wrap his head around it.

"I never have." I shrug towards him. He starts shaking his head towards me.

"I don't care what you say, I'm taking you to IHop." Colby tells me when the elevator stops.

I look at him in shock, not wanting to believe it. I watched him as he walks out the elevator.