WELCOME FELLA 🤝🏻

Heyy! You officially welcome to the premises of MISTAKEN FOR A GUY.

*hands you a glass of water*

Here is a few things I'd like you to not overlook before you start reading.

1. This book is purely a work of fiction. Thus, resemblance to a person, living or dead is undoubtedly coincidental.

2. I'm merely a hobbyist writer therefore my writing is not based on opinions or interests of others. So enjoying the book and catching on the humor in it might stand on if we share the same likes and interests.

3. This book is edited✔️. Given I'm human tho, I can warrant you'll come across as much typo errors and the like. I constantly go through for reediting but let me tell you,no matter how many times I do, I still find errs. So you can feel free to alert me when you also come across such.

4. Constructive criticism is much appreciated but you know the word "rude" ? It's not accepted here.  You just have to realize there's actually a person with a heart behind these words. If you find you're not enjoying the book or it's not like you anticipated,why not? Leave quietly, like, no rude comments or anything, vacate this place and go find a book that'll suit your preferences.

5. Respect yourself and this sign ©. Copying somebody's work for your own godknowswhat gains ain't cool at all.

________________

Synopsis:

Having to bear a name that resembles that of a guy when in actual fact you're not one has its own effects.

Sam Lewis had to go through that and she ended up gaining admission to a boys school. But she's a girl!

Left with no other choice than to join, it came as a shocker to realize the school was strictly boarding. In her opinion, EVERYTHING could go wrong especially if considering to enroll under a disguise was anything to go by.

How was Sam going to go through the school without anyone suspecting her gender?

Follow our main lead as we get ourselves entangled into the premises of comedy, disguise and other reveals you don't want to miss out on.😉