| 23 |

I happily ran down the stairs to the basement in Jake's house, getting greeted by Emiko and Riki sitting on the couch as per usual. Soomin and Millie sitting and discussing something with Lin.

"Alright meeting officially started," Jake announced, following after Sunghoon and I into the basement, "we can start without Heeseung and Jay with ease."

"Where are they anyways?" Millie frowned as I wandered over and plopped down on the floor by the couch, seeing as the last place on the couch was occupied by Jungwon and I didn't want to crowd the couch.

"As far as I could understand Heeseung had gotten himself grounded and Jay had to go fix something with Kumi," Jake excused as he placed down a plate of fruit on the desk.

"Here, give me your wrist," Jungwon urged and extended his hand.

Without saying a word I quietly extended my arm backwards and let Jungwon press in the code on my bracelet. The moment it deactivated I had summoned a few boats of orange from the fruit plate fly over into my hand, relieving a small pressure inside my head.

"Your skill is literally just an excuse to be lazy," Millie commented, simply earning a wide smile from me as I shoved the first boat of orange into my mouth.

"Agenda, Jake," Sunghoon reminded and Jake immediately nodded.

"So... we do catching up on what have happened in the recent week and then we figure out if we need to do this every second day or if we can pass with it just being once a week," Jake stated and clapped his hands together, "adjusting, how's it going?"

"I hate my class," Emiko casually spoke up with a shrug.

"She has to tone down a bit in P.E, and she's not happy about that," Riki excused.

"How is it fair that I have to pretend like I couldn't outrun all those douchebags and kick them across the whole gymnasium?" Emiko complained loudly, "at least just... let me outrun them without it being unrealistic."

"The moment you're suspiciously stronger or faster than someone you will be noticed," Riki reminded, "we were supposed to keep our skills hidden. You don't see me teleporting to and from school."

"Both Jungwon and Sunoo used their skills!" Emiko defended.

"Well, it's not that obvious as yours is Emi," Lin softly reminded, "I dare you to say that out loud. I dare you."

"Can you stop?" Emiko exclaimed, "you always just start reading whenever I'm in a bad mood. I can't have any privacy around you!"

"How often does this happen?" I turned to Riki making him sigh and rub his eyes.

"She complains about it everyday after school, and spends at least an hour of the evening running around our room, because she doesn't get her energy used at school," Riki sighed before looking at Emiko, waiting for her to continue.

"And what about you?" Jungwon questioned making Riki quirk his eyebrows before casually shrugging, "you don't have the same urge?"

"I just glitch every once in a while," Riki murmured, "Heeseung complains that I look like a hologram."

"Jiyeon's been getting headaches as well," Sunghoon revealed making me look to him in silence, wishing he hadn't said so.

"So... having to keep your skills hidden only hurts you," Soomin declared and we all nodded, "Riki glitch, Emi has exessive amount of energy, Jiyeon gets headaches, and the rest of you?"

"Itchy throat," Sunoo piped up.

"I don't really hold back," Lin shrugged, "and neither does Jungwon. As far as he thinks."