PART -27

Teju and vidhi was making plan to go to Karan's house.
Vidhi :- don't you think we all should go there?

Teja :- (giggles) yeah!! It will be more fun.
Vidhi :- we will call all of them tomorrow and told  them about our plan . I should go know.

Other side
Karan was scrolling on his phone when he saw teja's missed calls. After thinking for few minutes he call her back. She picks up the call. Vidhi was gone to her house till then.

Karan :- hi..
Teja :- (sarcastically) oh thank you Mr kundrra for calling me back.

Karan :- yeah because you called me so many times . So.. May I ask you why.
Teja :-  .. I just called you because I was.. (She stops)

Karan :- I was just? ? ?   Complete your sentence teja.
Teja :- (trying to mold the sentence)  I was calling all so I called you also.

Karan :- (chuckle) ohh I see. Well it seems like you are enjoying your vacation .. . You sounds different. Are you drunk?

Teja :- (chuckles)  how you know this.
Karan :- I know everything about you.
Teja :- what do you mean everything.
Karan :- (try to mold) I mean people used to talk like this when they are drunk. I think you should sleep now. By.

( Karan hung up the call with a smile on his face. But it disappears as soon as Jerry enters his room. He is Karan's  manager and guard. He is with him from many years and Karan trusts him alot. )

Jerry :- boss?
Karan :- (uttered) yeah I am listening.
Jerry :- we shot him dead.
(It is GL with whom Karan and all fought that night)

Karan :- (raise his eyebrow) great!  Well who was he? 
Jerry :- you don't need to know... All is ok now.. Gud night

Next afternoon
Teja was at vidhi's home. They called nishant and moose and convinced them to be a part of their plan.
And then vidhi call umar. She told him about their plan

Umar :- no way. .according to me... It's not a good idea.. I mean. . . You all know what kind of person he is.. .i am sure he'll not like it. You guys should quit this plan.

All senses the weird vibes. And think of quitting the plan. But teja wasn't happy.

Umar's POV
I hope they would quit their plan because it is not the right time to come here. Karan is also not in good state and most important Karan don't want anyone to know about his family.

(Few more days passed like this.... All meet once in such days except Karan. And their home vacation was also over. They packed their bags and came back to hostel.

All the students arrived,were very happy after seeing each other. Nishant, umar, moose, vidhi and teja also were giggling and hugging each other as they were extremely happy as they came back to their small world.

Teju :- (to umar)  where is Karan? You both came in same bus right.
Umar :- yeah! It supposed to be.... But he isn't came... I don't know why and I also don't know when he'll come.
Teja :- (nodded her head) 

Teja's POV
Why he is so weird. This was first time he went to his home after insisting. But now he isn't came back. He doesn't care about the people in his life. Why I am thinking this much about him. I should enjoy rest of the vacation in camping with my friends.

(After sometime all went to their rooms)