Chp 25

Hiiyaa I'm back :,D idk how long but I finally got a bit courage to finally write the ff

THIRD PERSON POV

As the two brain rot idiots played pj they soon got interrupted by the sound of the knock on the door.

"You get that !! I'm busy!"Venti shouted immediately,softly pushing Xiao off his bed to get the door. Xiao got up himself and walked his way to the door "Well obv I have to get it since your literally broken"He said.

Venti just blew a raspberry at him,his eyes still Connecting at the phone.

When Xiao open the door he saw two blondies in front of him. Ofc Lumine and Aether. "HIYA! we're back with some food!"Lumine pulled out four white bags that were each filled with hamburger and fries. Xiao moved a bit to the left for them to enter.

The twins placed the food on the small kitchen counter while Xiao went to tell Venti foods here. Venti didn't answer. Xiao then decided to go up until he got stopped by the Hand from Him.

"Oooh! Wait for a moment! Hol up!"Venti stopped Xiao from approaching up to him,knowingly that Xiao was gonna snatch the phone away as he makes a full combo.

Xiao didn't hesitate but pinch his arm. "OW!"Venti let go of the phone and Xiao quickly caught it. "OH MAN! I NEARLY GOT A GOOD COMBO!!"He whined. "Just download it on your own phone. Come on foods ready The twins are waiting for us."

The two walked to the kitchen and lumine started babbling about what happened during the fighting. "Lumine let's talk about something els-"

"AND I WAS LIKE WOO-BAM! TILL ONE OF THOSE UGLY ASS HOES CAME UP TO ME AND SMASH ME TO THE GROUND AND BOY I WANTED TO DRAG THERE FUCKING HAIR AS-"

"No cussing on the table!"he stopped his blonde sister. "It's a counter top first of all and I do what I want your not the boss.!!"

Aether scoffed. "Soooo How are you feeling Venti?"he changed the convo and asked. "I'm sure to be pretty good. Why?"

"Ah good! I was thinking each of us can go ahead and hang out tomorrow!"He exclaimed. Lumine shook her head up and down rapidly. "FOR ONCE IN THE LIFETIME I FINALLY AGREE WITH YOU!"

"Yeah I'm in!!"Venti said,taking a sip of his drink.

"Yeah it's gonna be so MUCH FUN! WE CAN GO TO MOVIES,BEACH,ARCADE-"

"Xiao you gonna come right???"Asked Venti. "Wish I can. Not really, but i have to babysit a kid tomorrow"

"Ooh! Who's kid?!"Lumine asked. "It's my little cousin. Her parents are gonna be gone for the whole day tomorrow and there's no one who could watch her, so they hired me."

"Aww!! Wish you could go!"Lumine pout her lips.

"Hmm..maybe you could bring your little cousin with us during the hang out? If you want to! Not by force!"Venti said. Xiao thought about it for a sec and then agreed with a small nod. "Yeah I'll ask her then."

"woohoo! Can't wait to meet them!!"Lumine and Venti cheered. "But there's a 50% chances she'll say no."

"Oh it's a she??"Lumine said.

"Aww what why?"Venti asked. "She doesn't really like going out since she hates crowded people and areas. Especially noisy ones."

"Sounds like you heheh-OW!"Venti snickered then got a bonk on the head by a fist from Xiao. "I understand that,if she says no,that's fine!"Aether smiled.

"Mhm! Anyways I'm done with the food,"Venti gobbled down the burger and fries then look at Xiao pants pocket where his phone was then snatched it. "THANKS FOR THE PHONE!!"he skipped his way to his room.Xiao didn't bother to go after him,after all he knew Venti would come back and asked for the password for his phon-

"Uhm..what's the password.."Venti came back and asked. 'Called it' Xiao thought.

Xiao grabbed the phone and said "the password is.never.steal.my.phone.again"

"Ooh?? Since when did password add letters sentences.??"

This dumb looking ass hyena- "I- no- what-..."

"Just give me your finger! And there! Thanks!!"Venti used Xiao fingers to open his phone then left. Lumine and Aether stated bursting to laughers after hearing what Venti just said.

"AAHAHANAHAA SOMETIMES I THINK OF HOW- VENTI MANAGED TO PASS-BHAHA KINDERGARTEN!!"Lumine laughed her ass out,barely having any air to breathe in to. Aether agreed and laughed his ass out while Xiao just sat there,his eye just twitching as he turn his chair around and went back to eating his food while the two blondes were nearly having there death coming in.

Because of that Venti overheard Lumine saying those words then burst his room door open then attack both the blondies.

"AHAHA OW! STOP IT AHAHA"Lumine laughed as she got attacked. "I SWEWR ILL RIP YOUR HAIR AND MAKE U BALD LIKE MR.CLEAN!"Venti grabbed her shirt while Aether tried to pulled Venti off of Lumine but couldn't since he kept laughing.

'God what a chaos already..'Xiao watched them fight.

"AHAHABAHA CAREFUL VENTI YOU JUST CAME FROM THE HOSPITAL AHHA! DONT MAKE UR INJURIES GO WORSE!"Aether said and laughed as he finally got Venti off of Lumine.

"Hmph! You guys are both idiots!"He said,wiping his shirt as he glared at them. "Pfft scuse you! Says the one who thought those word were the password"Lumine called him out.

"Ugh whatever! Here's your phone xiao!"he handed back the phone randomly then stared back at the two again. "Be happy I'm still coming to the hangout thingy too! Now excuse me! I'll be taking my leave! I'll be going to my room! Don't call me for anything!"He stomped his way to his room then slammed his door.

"Heheh he could be funny when he's mad sometimes!"Lumine giggled.

"This was the most confusing chapter that was ever written.."
(So true🥰💪💪)

Can't we stop breaking the fourth wall please?!"Aether said.

Oh so funsies idk what I was wiriting 😔..