ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

Narcissus and Harper almost killed eachother.

No, you are not kidding, Narcissus and Harper did actual damage to each other, their faces almost became unorganizable from the bruises.

And as a punishment, Harper was excluded from his school activities until the end of the year.

And so was Narcissus.

This means your best friend won't be coming with you on the trip.

"You seriously can't go without me" you stop packing and look at Narcissus who is now standing in your dorm, in front of you with crossed arms.

Thankfully, Alex isn't here or he would have thrown a fit about Narcissus being in the dorm.

"Unfortunately, thanks to you, I already applied for going, it's not my fault that you didn't listen to me and got into a fight," you say before giving him a sarcastic smile.

"I couldn't just let him get away with what he did to you" your eyes soften at him.

"You don't know what I would do to keep you safe, but it seems like I have failed"

You grab into his hands, causing him to look directly into your eyes He's always been able to read you pretty well, even without words.

A shiver runs down your spine as you realize how close you're standing. He doesn't take his eyes off of yours as he leans forward.

"You never failed me, I just wish that you don't get into trouble again" you speak out your mind with ease.

"Don't worry, I will make sure I don't get caught next time" you frown.

Narcissus leans more towards you, ready to place his lips against yours, however you back away from him.

You caught on to what he is trying to do, but you won't give him the chance.

Yes, he is handsome and intelligent...but he is still the genderbend version of your best friend.

And if you start dating him, that would be just beyond weird.

"I have to finish packing right now" you point out nervously.

"Let me help you with that" you smile and nod at him.

While searching in your drawer for some of your clothes, you don't notice Narcissus stealing something from your belongings.

Plus it isn't the first time he took things from your belongings.

Narcissus just keeps it with him to remind him of you.

"Get out"

Narcissus turns around to face an angry Alex who also looks disgusted.

"I'm helping (Y/n) pack her stuff"

"Just let him be, Alex" you warn him as you place your dress in the suitcase.

"I would rather he does not pack your things" Alex walks over to Narcissus.

But before he could place his hand in Narcissus's pocket, the said boy grabs Alex's hand tightly.

When you see Narcissus's tense reaction, you become suspicious.

You place your hand in the blond's pocket, the one Alex was reaching out for, before pulling out the stolen item.

Which is your...

"I can explain!"

So Narcissa used to steal your hairbands without permission.

But Narcissus took it to the next level, he stole your underwear.