🌑Ch. 6☀️

Fri, October 28 2022- 1:38pm
*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*

"Oh wow, umm.... You're system is all weird" Sun kept on scrolling on the computer through Moondrop's system, codes ect. He didn't know that all that, was a virus. "How weird?" "I don't know, but looks like somehow you're all updated. I don't know how cuz you haven't been here for so long. Oh well, I guess that saves more time. Okay I'll just do some stuff and........" he paused for a minute before he turned around and smiled at Moon.

"You can go now" "Aww so soon now? I could've at least broken my arm to stay here with you a little longer"

Sun blushed a bit. "Okay, Roxy you may go now, you too Moon" Mark said. The two animatronics left, Moon having to duck at the doorway. Mark walked over tk where Sun sat, he could clearly see his face still flushed. "Hey you! Could you please finish up Monty's jaw? Thank you" the other worker nodded.

Mark grabbed Sun's shoulder and guided him out the door. "Lets go for a small break" He smiled.

***

"So..... what are you going to do about Mr.Handsome?"

Sun looked up at him with a confused face. "Mr. who?" "I know when you fall for some man, it's written all over your face. It's just I didn't expected it to be an animatronic" he smirked.

Sun's face went red. "What! No! I-Im not!- I don't like him, I mean he's just an animatronic, only meant to follow orders from the program.... and stuff."

"Woah whoa! Hey! I never said you were the only one. I mean have you seen Monty,??" He smirked. Sun laughed a bit. "If I did then, I don't even think he can feel anything anyways...."

Mark looked at Sun with an ^are you serious^ expression. "We literally work at a pizza place that has advanced tech. Do you even have your eyes open sun??? Have you seen the ways the animatronics behave. Ofcourse they have feelings!!!"

Sun shrugged, waning this conversation to end. Mark could see that, so decited to change topics. "Hey wanna know something?" Sun looked at him, curious.

"A while ago some news popped up around the plex" "what news?" Mark took out his phone and shuffled with it a bit until he took out a small post. "This!"

"New job opening now... hiring for a spot to work at the Mega Pizza plex.... Daycare attended, having an opportunity to work with animatronics and children!!!" Sun snached his phone away, looking at the post.

"Where'd you found this!!!" He Shouted excitedly. "Well I just randomly saw it a while ago, you know, scrolling and forgot to mention it to you." "Rude, but anyways! If I apply I get to work in my dream job!!!" "Yea, apperantly workers who applied to take the spot just quit for who knows what reason." Mark shrugged and looked back at his best friend.

He smiled to see his friend happy again, to be his normal cheerful self. He grinned and wrapped his arm around sun's shoulders. "And you get you're handsome animatronic" "H-He's not my handsome animatronic...." He mumbled, but shook off the embarrassment. "I finally get to do the thing I wanted for so long!!"

Sun kept on rambling about his dream job before noticing the little sad expression Mark had. "I get to- oh god..." Sun's smile slowly dropped. "I'm so sorry... I-I forgot-"

"What? You would be leaving me behind? yea" Mark gave a small smile whole he let go of sun. "Oh my... I'm so sorry Mark" He took a deep breath before looking back at sun. "eh, it's fine, we'll still be working at the same building, just different places." He shrugged, making the other one smile a bit.

***

They were walking back when they heard shouting from the room. Mark and sun looked at eachother before running inside. They were...... Dumbfounded when they saw Monty yelling, his jaw had been fixed, and the worker was covering their ears. "What is going on here!?!?!" Marked yelled over Monty's yelling. "He is just happy!" The worker yelled back.

"I guess he's happy to be able to yell and talk again!" Sun yelled at Mark, his smile grew at the funny sight of an alligator yelling.

"Monty! Hey Monty!!!" He yelled with no response after a few tries. Sun tapped his shoulder, he walked infront of Mark. He inhaled before shouting at the top of his lungs. "MONTGOMERY!!! GATOR!!!!"

Everything went dead silent at the shout. Monty looked down at the person who yelled. To his surprise, it had been Sun. "Uh yea?" "Im glad that you are happy your jaw is fixed. But If I find you telling like this again, I promise your jaw won't be the only thing that will need fixing." Sun smiled and started pushing Monty out of the room.

Mark abd the worker looked at him, jaws on the floor. Sun was the type of person to never raise his voice much. So it was a shok to see him shout so loud.

"What?" Sun asked confused. "Remember me not to get on your bad side" Sun laughed.

***

"Looks like everything's ready" Moon quietly mumbled as he looked down at the trembling body below him. "Hm? Oh don't be afraid. I just can't have you getting in the way of my plan" Moon said as he caressed the worker's cheak. "Now, if you do what I say, you might walk out of here with you're beating heart in your chest"

The worker nodded before standing up and ran out the door. Moon watched as he walked at the edge of the door. He looked as the worker stumbled on their own feet to keep running. "Why do they always have to run like that? So dramatic" Moon rolled his eyes and walked out of the closet.

THE END
Tue, June 14th 2022. 6:33pm 👈old date btw, ignore it

Fri, October 28, 2022- 2:29pm