B2-22: I Do

"Ever since the day that I met you
My world's been spinning out of control
I just need you to hold."
~ Daniel Caesar

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

"Okay I'm coming out."

The bridal assistant helps Mila out the room to where everyone sits on a couch. She steps up on the platform and turns. Everyone gasps and looks at her in awe.

"I like this one." Mila smiles glancing over at her mom who was crying with a wide grin.

"You look beautiful honey."

"Thanks mama. What do you May?"

May smiles bringing a tissue to her eye as she nods to Mila, "This is the one, sweetheart."

Mila nods smiling so wide her cheeks were beginning to hurt. She turns to her best friends and shrugs.

"What do you think girls?"

Cora laughs shaking her head in awe, "You look gorgeous in everything but that dress is just too ethereal on you to pass up."

Blair nods agreeing as she wipes a tear in the corner of her eye, "If you don't get this one, then I'm getting it for you."

Mila laughs, "Are you crying B Davis?"

"Shut up, it's just an eyelash in my eye."

"Sure sure..."

...

"So tomorrow is the day... you ready?"

Mila nods playing with her ring, "Definitely... can I ask you something? It's important."

Phillip nods with a serious look, "Of course, what's up?"

Mila smiles softly, "Since he's not here... I thought I would ask mom but I think the best person would be you. You've been through so much with me. You've always been there for me. And I know you're thinking, 'I had to, I'm your brother...' but you didn't have to. You're one of my best friends too. And I would be honored if you would walk me down that aisle tomorrow."

Phil's mouth drops as his eyes become teary, "Really? Wow... I mean yeah of course I will."

Mila pulls him into a hug and giggles as he pokes her sides playfully, "Love you Philly."

"Love you more, brat."

...

"I'm so nervous..." Mila says as Blair fixes her veil as they walk into a small garden.

"Don't be nervous. This is your best friend, the love of your life... if anything he should be nervous. I mean did you see yourself in the mirror?"

Mila chuckles, "Thanks B."