M6 reacting to you meeting their parents

Uhh.....Hi it's been awhile, y'know last chapter was posted a shor-

Sorry life's been busy and I sprained my ankle this week and also am going through a heatwave where I am

Sorry life's been busy and I sprained my ankle this week and also am going through a heatwave where I am. So in return it's actually my friend (acts as my editor/ beta reader) is the one posting this. So thank you Allen (She/They) ahead of time I appreciate it my friend I'll pay you back later- But sorry this is short, this has not been a fun few months for me, been busy and it's stopped me from writing

Editor note: Bones you owe me a dinner, don't be shy answer your phone I know you're gonna see this shit. You're the one who wrote the chapter and sent it to me to upload, you can answer your phone, don't be shy.

Chapter vote

M6 waking you up

or

M6 taking you away from your work for ..... (Something not gonna specify)

Naturally this isn't actually going to be following how the routes go because we already know how they feel etc.

Asra:

- He was cautious at first, not knowing how you would handle it but also not knowing how his parents would handle it.
- He introduced you all to each other and watched as his parents instantly took to you.
- He got happy knowing his parents liked you and relaxed more.
- When you guys had to leave he watched as both his parents gave you a goodbye as well as a small trinket each to remember the moment with.

Julian: man technically has Mazelinka as his parent figure so we are going with her for him and Portia.

- He wasn't worried about it at all he had a lot of confidence about it all.
- When you showed up with him Mazelinka opened the door and immediately assumed he did something he wasn't meant to.
- After that amusing sight finished she greeted you like she's known you for her entire life, the only thing is she made you take your shoes off before getting to walk in fully.
-She made you food and told a few stories of the trouble Julian got up to when he was younger.
- When you both had to leave she made sure you had some food for the road before making sure Julian won't cause any trouble on the way home.

Nadia:

- You met her parents along with her siblings in one group but the first time you met her parents on their own she was worried they would swarm you.
- Namar got a bit eager to ask questions but Nasrin calmed him down which made Nadia relax more.
- Both of them had a calm dinner with you and Nadia as you all got to know each other better.
- Nasrin asked more common stuff that Nadia knew you would know the answer to without her needing to step in about, asking about your day etc.
- Namar asked you more skewed questions, going from asking about fashion to the Vesuvian market places and other things, Nadia had to help with a few of them but overall she let you answer for yourself.

Muriel:

- Muriel and you met Khamgalai at the same time, she just kinda took both of you in like it wasn't a problem.
- He was heasitant at first but quickly warmed up and got concerned on what you would think.
- When Muriel saw you relax more and take in the hospitality so did he.
- Khamgalai fed you both and told you stories about the tribe and the land she lives on etc.
- When you both were leaving she gave you some tapestry to take with you.

Portia:

- She had told you last minute but Mazelinka was given a heads up, she got distracted midway through with the work she had to do during the day and that's just how it happened. But like Julian she wasn't worried about it.
- When you and her eventually got over to Mazelinka's place she welcomed you in and asked about Portia's day before addressing you.
- She was kind to you, cracking a few jokes and telling you to take your shoes off before coming in fully.
- She gave you both food before teaching Portia a few bits of magic before sending you both on your way at nightfall.
- She gave you some food to take with you and Portia got given a few magic items to practice with until the next visit.

Lucio:

- Man was stressed as hell- he hadn't even talked to his mother before hand before showing up to Morga's camp with you like he owned it.
- Morga quickly set him in his place before looking at you, that's when Lucio got super stressed because he didn't know how Morga would react to you.
- Morga was harsh at first but eventually warmed up to you, she taught you a few fighting skills and how to survive in the land she's in.
- She was rather harsh but she and Lucio got on speaking terms with each other, at the bare minimum speaking terms. Lucio was more relaxed at that bit.
- She sent you both off rather harshly but it was from a place of care, she gave you a few pelts and your own spear before sending you off, Lucio got a hug, he would rather die than admit that he cried after leaving because he was happy.

Yeah like I said this doesn't follow the routes and all that and is more of a hc reaction than canon but-