𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐆𝐞𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 64𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐭.
𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 27, 2021
__________

I sat in the same place in my bad as I do every day doing my daily sweep of my background checks.

Now I know where his grandma lives.

Google does wonders doesn't it?

Instead of compressing my urge I instead just simply let me do me and grow even more fond of Von.

It seems as if while i'm getting worse he's getting better.. crazy how the roles reversed huh?

I sigh seeing that he's actually spending time with his daughter this weekend according to his instagram story and the caption of the video saying

"Li' folks wanna be like me so bad 😂❤️."

What if we were to have a baby who more would it look like?

I shook that thought out of my head as soon as it came laughing at my stupidity.

But I can't help but want him it's like I long for him now, maybe I read too many books? but I don't care. None of that stops my growing attraction to him and i'm afraid that no one can stop it— or me.

How could I go from hating his attention to longing for it? it's weird— i'm weird.

"Helloooo!" I saw a hand wave in my face causing me to jump almost out of my bed.

I look up to see Lex and Kyoni standing beside my bed with confusion as the main expression on their faces.

"We've been standing here for ten minutes what the hell you got going?" I turn my phone off and did my morning stretch.

"Nothing. I was just daydreaming." I walked to my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

"You've been doing that shit a lot lately." They replied in unison feigning a curious expression.

"It's nothing y'all! i've just been thinking about the clinical's that's coming up soon for class and how I can pass.. i've been studying a lot you know." I've been studying but it's definitely not for that shit.

"Oh okay miss girl we just came to see if you coming with us to get some food? every time we ask you always back out."

"I just gotta focus on this upcoming clinical it's detrimental to my grade." Lex gained an suspicious glare on her face.

"You would say if something's wrong right?" I quietly nod my head.

"Then why aren't you doing it now?"

"I'm fine! guys, honestly. We can go out to eat too i'm hungry where we going?" I asked to try and change the subject.

I sighed seeing that I was successful in doing so since they started talking about what they were in the mood for.