055

Elena had woken up only a couple of minutes later. She was practically buried in Katsuki's arms. She poked his cheek to make him let go and wake up, seeing how tight he was holding her.

Katsuki slowly woke up after feeling a light bit of pressure on his cheek. He looked at Elena and smiled slightly before he let her go. Elena got up and grabbed her jacket, and her shoes. She looked at Katsuki again only to see him laying on his back with his arm over his face. "Tired?" She asked him, smiling.

He only nodded as he made a tired sound. Elena shook her head before she leaned forward on the bed and kissed his cheek. "Well I have to go now. Aizawa is downstairs." She said, sensing his tired, drained yet calm aura. "Tch. Will you come here tomorrow?" He asked, looking at her in anticipation.

"I'm not sure, I have to move in, and fix my things. Then I'll be forced to go visit Junichiro in prison. I need to say a few things only so the police can investigate further. They believe I can get more info out of him..." Elena said and scratched the back of her neck. "Aizawa said no multiple times, but since it's the police we can't really do anything about it." She said, remembering the talk she had with Aizawa.

"Damn shitty police." He cursed. Katsuki looked down at the floor before he spoke. "Call me if you need me." He said, looking up at her. "You're totally an angry Pomeranian in disguise. You're so soft!!" Elena squealed, smiling like an idiot.

"I'm not. Shut up!" He said angrily before he grabbed her hand and pulled her into him. Elena stood in between his legs by the bed, as he hugged her, obviously blushing.

She ruffled his hair as he hugged her. "Katsuki?" Elena asked, letting him hug her. She knew that he's been a little tired lately, but this was a question she needed answered.

He hummed in response. "I have been thinking about this since..you know. Uh..what are we?" She asked stuttering a little. Honestly she was afraid of his answer.

"Whatever the fuck you want us to be. As long as you're comfortable." He mumbled into her stomach. Elena's face grew red before she grabbed his head and made him look up at her. "So, if I said that we could be friends, would you want that?" She asked seriously.

"No." He said, looking at her completely serious. "Okay, so if I want you to be my boyfriend, would you like that?" She asked. Katsuki's face went red as he buried his face into her stomach, till he began nodding slowly.

Elena smiled before she hugged him tightly. "You're my boyfriend now, then!" She said, smiling as she hugged him. Katsuki's face heated up a lot as he hugged her.

"Katsuki, I have to go now." Elena said, patting his head. Katsuki only groaned before he let her go. Elena grabbed his hand and pulled his up to his feet before Katsuki let go of it and began lazily walking with her. Elena grew a little disappointed at him not wanting to hold her hand, but she shrugged it off.

"Katsuki, let Elena go now! Aizawa has been waiting for awhile now!" Mitsuki yelled from downstairs.

Katsuki irked before he yelled. "I did, you old hag!" They walked down the stairs together only to see Aizawa and Mitsuki standing by the end of the stairs. Elena guessed that Masaru was in the living room.

"Don't forget to say goodbye to your girlfriend." Mitsuki joked, but she wasn't prepared to hear what Katsuki said next. "Yeah, yeah." He said tiredly, rubbing his left eye. Mitsuki's eyes widened but she decided to keep shut, knowing that Katsuki was tired.

She would definitely be peppering questions at him tomorrow. She smiled slightly before Aizawa began walking to the car where the same driver was seated.

All Might wasn't in the car, so Elena guessed that he'd already been driven home. "I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?" Elena asked, looking at Katsuki when Aizawa had entered the car. Katsuki nodded, obviously extremely tired as he rubbed his eye again and yawned.