03

K I N G

Sitting up in bed I stand up and starts to stretch upwards while yawning.

It's the next morning and I can still smell Ella's addicting scent, I haven't had pussy in months, so I crave her.

It's by choice tho.

I'm not sure if she left last night or if she stayed because I went to sleep mid-party in one of my guess rooms downstairs.

I'm 36, so I get I'm old, but damn them people were boring.

I had to throw this party to get a feel for some people that participated in it. I can't have my cover blown so I need as much information as I can so I can get out of Texas as soon as possible.

The information I got was who is plotting on me and my brother.

Miro Barlow.

Getting up I go and look around my defaced house and a few maids getting it together, "good morning," I say before going upstairs.

Opening my door to my room I see Ella hurriedly getting her things to leave. She looks up at me and starts rambling, "whatever happened last night, I'm so so so sorry! I didn't mean anything I said. I was drunk and stupid and," she stops when she hears me laughing.

I admire a woman that goes after what she wants, and getting drunk brought that out of Ella. I think.

Eating her out was the most exciting event that happened last night, that party was fucked.

"Nothing is funny right now, You! A stranger... lick my vagina," she asks dropping her heels to the floor and putting her panties back on.

"Well I did a lot more than licking, so take those off, so this stranger can fuck you," I say walking up to her and licking my lips.

I woke up hard, so might as well ask her if I can hit.

She looks at me with her eyebrows raised and pushed together, "why should I do that," she asks crossing her arms.

Once I'm close to her I pull her into me and lean down against her red-stained lips, "just how I should fuck you, rose."

I grab her by her ponytail yanking it back, forcing those pretty brown eyes to look up at me, "do you want me to fuck you on my balcony and have the whole neighborhood hear you," I ask before continuing, "I know you're a loud one."

She's so fucking sexy!

Locking eyes with her I travel the tip of my fingers along her arm, "or do you want me to fuck that pussy so good you'd be crying and begging me to stop," I kiss her lips once, before looking down and smirking at her, "but I don't use the word stop, so give me a word."

I could feel the thickness of her being intimidated, so I'll go easy on her.

Next time she doesn't answer my question I ask I'll have her begging.

Pulling her dress up I reach down farther and rubs my middle finger on the slit on her panties, "how about I make love to this pretty body of yours instead."

I can feel how wet she is on the outside of her panties, and the moans that released when I rubbed that clit are a need for me right now.

Letting go of her hair I grab her by the throat and push her on the bed, "what the hell man," she says looking up at me, "why so ruff," she continues.

"You don't like it ruff," I ask grabbing her by her waist and pulling her to the edge side of the bed, "I do, but-"

Scooting her on the edge of the bed I slide down her body, "okay well.. I want you to fuck me doggystyle," she requests.