44.

I am alive 👊

"Let's go" Taehyung said, grabbing jungkook's lil hand. "Yessss!" Jungkook squealed. They both went to mall in taehyung's car.

When they reach there jungkook's eyes travelled every corner of the mall. He has been to mall only once and when he was 5 years old.

"Tae! Look a train" Jungkook said looking at a train on which some children were riding. "You wanna ride also?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook stared at the train for a few minutes before jumping excitedly. "Yes I want to" He said.

"As my baby want" Taehyung said and picked him up. Jungkook squeaked at the sudden loss of gravity. He wrapped his arms around taehyung's neck. Taehyung chuckled and walked towards the train.

He gave the person money who was giving rides to children and placed jungkook in the train. When the train started, jungkook gasped at the feeling. He was in heaven.

Taehyung took some picture of the little one who was curious how the train was working without tracks. When the ride stopped jungkook hugged taehyung like a koala. "Thank you for the ride!" Jungkook squealed.

Taehyung kissed his cheek as a welcome. They went forward to the candy section. "Koo look that bunny looks just like you" Taehyung pointed. Jungkook looked at the thing and huffed. He puffed his cheeks up with air. "Lies!" He said.

Taehyung laughed and squished his cheeks. "My baby bunny" Jungkook's knees started to feel heavy as if someone is pushing them to the floor. "Tae Tae... I am tired" Jungkook said while pouting.

Taehyung cooed at him and picked him up. "Better?" Jungkook nodded while giggling. "This is what will happen when you won't eat anything. Are you hungry?"  Taehyung scolded a little.

"Nope! I am not hungry. I am kookie" Jungkook said and brust into giggles. Taehyung pinched his button nose. "Naughty bunny" He said and went towards the candy section. He took some bunny marshmallows, chocolates and some other stuff. He paid for the things then handing a bag of chocolates to jungkook who happily munched on them.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

After sometime of playing in the kids area, Taehyung took jungkook back home. On the way back, jungkook fell asleep. Taehyung caressed his smooth skin while driving. Soon they reached home but the hand of taehyung didn't reach to himself. It was still on jungkook's waist.

"You are being a prevert" Irene popped out from nowhere. She opened the car door and picked the sleeping beauty up from taehyung's lap. "Doesn't matter if it's him" Taehyung answered.

Irene rolled her eyes at him. "Whatever" She scoffed. Taehyung just smirked and got out.

Tbc💖

30k reads 😱😱😱

Thanks to all of you 💞

Any ideas for the next chapter? My brain is empty 😶