07

E L L A

About to walk into King's office I hear he's talking to someone so I wait outside of it.

I'm a nosy bitch, so I listen in on everything.

"Dad always picks you over me, it's always been that way. You get to run things and I have to sit back and let you control me," a familiar voice says.

I think it's the jerk that wasted coffee on me on my first day.

"Because I'm the one that holds this shit together, you don't do nothing but complain. You never try to fix it, but you cry about it," King tries to keep it down, but I know when he's on the verge of yelling.

"I do while you're off fucking your dramatic ass assistant," the guy says.

I don't think I'm dramatic... am I?

"Like you don't fuck her brother," King asks and it goes silent.

He fucks my brother?!

I would not want that jerk as my brother-in-law, and even worse if he becomes my brother-in-law... you know what I don't even want to think about what King and I would be.

"Yeah now you're quiet, now I'm going to go back to fucking my assistant while you do what the hell I told you to do," he says harshly and I kinda feel bad for the guy.

Before he walks out I walk in, he looked upset, but when he sees me walking in he smiles, "Hey beautiful," he says walking up to me and placing his hands on my waist.

"Hey," I say confused at why he's in a good mood.

He was just yelling at that poor guy.

He leans down kissing me before whispering in my ear like he always does when he has something provocative to say, "I can't wait to fuck that pussy up when we get to my house," he kisses my ear and my eyes get big while I hold in a laugh.

This man knows how to turn me on and he smirks at my reaction.

He grabs my hand and we walk out of the room, "I'm leaving because I'm about to fuck my assistant," King hollers before walking out of the office.

I look over and up at him confused and he gives me a 'don't worry about it look' and squeezing my hand while getting in the elevator.

"I didn't agree to that," I laugh.

He presses a button and asks, "agree to what?"

"You fucking me idiot," letting go of his hand I softly hit his shoulder.

He turns around and grabs me by my neck, pushing me against the wall of the elevator, "tell me a word."

"Why," I ask laughing and his grip tightens, "okay. Um... elevator," I gasp.

Is this motherfucker trying to kill me?

I like how determined he is, but damn.

"That's the word you tell me when you want me to stop doing something," he leans down to my lips and tightens the grip so hard I could feel a bruise forming on my sensitive skin. I like pain though It boost my adrenaline and makes me want more, "now say it before you pass out."

The crazy bitch kisses me and I'm turned on by this.

"Ma'am, are you okay," a male asks and King immediately lets go without me saying elevator.

I cough a little and King grabs my hand again, "I don't stand for domestic violence so don't go spreading rumors about me son, or I'll hurt you," he says to the young boy as we step out of the elevator and he steps in.