11

E L L A

Other than drinking my favorite thing to do is smoke.

The feeling it gives me, makes me feel free from my trashy life.

Passing the blunt to King I say, "here, try it."

I learn something new about him every day, and he's never smoked. How is he 36 and has never smoked?

King's house is duked off in a forest- which is literally a dream. And I'm enjoying the sound of the ran hitting against the window.

He pulls me onto his lap and I blow the smoke in his face, he coughs while laughing, "I got it for you, but I'm not doing it," he places his hands on my thighs and travels them to my ass.

"You're old as fuck," I kiss him before he gets mad and he takes the blunt out of my hand while deepening the kiss.

His dick stiffens against my pussy. I slowly grind on it, and he pulls away from the kiss, "I need to talk to you about something," he makes known.

"That doesn't sound like you," I take the blunt out of his hand and puts it out on the ashtray before grabbing his hand.

I love playing with his fingers, they're big and I'm sure he'll get annoyed at me doing it soon, "I've never told anyone this without a contract, so if what I tell you goes to someone else I will have to kill you," his tone and demeanor turned from fun to serious.

"Well if you're going to kill me I would like to be murder in this house," I laugh, but he responds, "Alright In a serious tone."

Oh so he's not playing.

His other hand is still on my ass and he lightly squeezing it while I say, "yeah right. You said you'd kill so many people when you were around me, and they're all still al-" he takes his hand from my touch quick and squeezes my throat.

"You don't know what I would do and what my people would do to you if you say anything. I like fucking you and I like hanging around you, I could protect you or hurt you. Rose, don't try me," he kisses me ruff after saying that, and lets go of my throat.

I look at him with wide eyes, but that high key turned me on.

It goes silent before he randomly says, "I'm the leader of a drug Mafia."

No. Fucking. Way.

I stare at him in disbelief and my heart felt like it was ready to burst, making me even more attracted to him.

"Can you say something," he laughs nervously, but I have nothing to say.

Actually. No. I have a million things to ask.

"Can you fuck me on a boat," I ask with a laugh and he shrugs his shoulder while I continue, "or... ooo! Baby repeat after me."

I wait for his attention and he says, "Alright," with a laugh.

"Are you lost baby girl," he laughs as he gets my reference.

"Okay, last question," he raises his eyebrows and I continue, "how are you going to be a leader of a drug Mafia and not smoke," he pushes his boner up into me and smirks, "it's more complex than that."

He leaves it at that before saying, "and since I told you that, you now have to sign a contract and do a job for me," he moves his hand from my ass and slides it up my back, "but only if you want to do it."

Him being the leader of a Mafia makes a whole lot of sense now.

"Hell yeah," I bounce a little out of excitement and King closes his eyes for a split second and lets out one groan before looking at me again, "you can't be doing that rose, or you're going to end up pregnant," he laughs.

I live in Texas, hell no!

"Sir, why are you threatening me?"

I take the shirt I have on off, and he stares at my bare boobs, "want me to threaten you again," he teases me and lays his head against the headboard, looking up at me.

It's obvious he's playing, so I lean down kissing him for a brief second before responding, "if you ever get me pregnant I want 18 houses, 18 cars, 18k a week, and I'm going to make your life a living hell," he raises his eyebrows asking, "Okay, so do I get to fuck you raw?"

I'm on birth control, so I don't mind him fucking me without a condom, but I don't want him threatening me again either.

"You're going to fall in love if you do," I smirk and shrug my shoulders.

Reaching over I grab my blunt and a lighter, "who says I'm not already in love," he says and my eyes widen.

"Boy bye," I laugh nervously.

What is wrong with him? We've only known each other for a little while.

He moves both of his hands onto my thighs and I light the blunt, "I'm joking, rose."

"Good," I respond before taking a hit and blowing it in his face, "let me try," he reaches for the blunt and I hand it to him.

He takes a hit and coughs, I giggle saying, "aww I'm watching you lose your virginity to smoking," his coughing slows down and he hands it back to me.

He clears his throat a few times after coughing and starts laughing, "come here," he places his hand on the back of my neck and pulls me down to his lips.

While making out with him he takes the blunt out of my hand and flips me on my back in one Swift movement, The kisses didn't break, and he's on top of me.

He grinds his boner into me, while doing so he breaths hard into the kiss and I do too because it's rubbing against my clit. The only thing that's stopping him from entering me is his underwear.

I become wetter by the second from his slow grinds, the right pressure, and the best kisses.

He pauses the kiss and moans once against my lips, opening my eyes I see he's looking down at me with a sparkle in his. Something comes over me and my body becomes warm- especially my cheeks.

He stares down at me for a while before kissing me one more time and rolling off of me, "my god rose," he rubs his forehead and sighs.

Even though I'm confused by his attention I don't ask any questions, I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arm around me rubbing my shoulder.

I put a blanket over us and reach down to his boner, "you don't want to have sex," I finally brought myself to ask.

He kisses the top of my head, "Nah, I just want to spend time with you," he sounds tired and he yawns.

That statement makes my heart flutter, and I drag my hand up to his stomach.

I think King and I are getting a little too close.

But I like it.

S O C I A L SInstagram : @pultoewritesPinterest: @pultoeeTiktok: @pultoe

S O C I A L S
Instagram : @pultoewrites
Pinterest: @pultoee
Tiktok: @pultoe