14

K I N G

"Do you think that's a good idea though? It's with you and your family, I'm just a friend," I laugh nervously while looking across the table at David.

David is Ella's dad.

We were friends growing up and we just reconnected because I moved down here.

He wants me to come on a trip with his family and bring my brother, I think it's a horrible idea because I can't look at Ella and not be able to touch her sexy ass.

I can't tell David that tho.

"I have two badass kids, a whore of a wife, and it would be nice to have my old best friend there for company. Who knows maybe we might reconnect on a new level and my kids can call you uncle and your future kids can call me their uncle," he talks like he's extremely desperate.

As far as I know, my future kids' will be calling him grandpa and I'll be calling his daughter my wife.

If he's lucky to get the title 'grandpa'

"Alright, I'll go," his happiness makes me feel uneasy, but if he ever tries something with me he knows what I do.

"Great! You and your brother can come, but can you do one more thing for me while on the trip," he asks before taking a sip of his wine.

"Why not man," I lean back against my seat keeping my eyes on his every move.

There's only one reason I'll go on this trip.

Information.

"Could you take my kids with you and your brother, it's a 16-hour drive, and I don't want to go back and forth with my daughter during the road trip," I nod my head as he speaks and I also get internally excited I get to be around Ella all that time.

"What about your son," I asked curious to know where he stands with him.

It's obvious he doesn't like his greatest creation- Ella.

I can read right through his 'I'm a good dad with a rebellious daughter' description. I know a lot about my 'best friend' that he doesn't know, I know.

And maybe this trip will unwrap the greatest presents of secrets with him and give me the chance to beat him senselessly and drain whatever chance of forgiveness he might have with Ella.

He'll regret everything he did to me when I lived here when I was a child and he'll regret ever laying a hand on Ella.

I don't think Ella knows that I remember what she told me in the back of my truck but I do and he still has to pay for every bit of it. And it's needed now more now than ever because I do feel something for Ella.

If anyone thinks they can get away with hurting someone I care about- they're mistaken.

"My son is an angel," he smiles wide like he's a proud father and I nod my head at the response.

Unlike my brother, I respect his partners and if I feel weird about them I keep it to myself until something happens that can't be forgiven.

In the beginning, I liked Ezal he was a cool guy, but he came out of nowhere.

According to Liam, they met online by Ezal messaging him. Sus.

Ezal asked him out two weeks after talking. Sus.

When I found out he lived in Texas I thought it was highly suspicious.

Liam was homeschooled because of bullies. He never hid hisself who he was and kids hated that, so he never met David. On the other hand, I loved school and David was running the halls and I was just there

David was the dude that did every sport and was dating every girl that gave him the chance.

I always kept my face buried in books, and the only sport I did do was a track during the last two years of high school. I did have girls that came up to me because they thought they could change me from being a nerd to being who they wanted me to be.

David is still a guy that thinks he runs things.

And now instead of having my face buried in books, I have it buried in his daughter's pussy.

That's not for him to know tho.

"Um... that's great," I respond with a fake smile.

"Yeah dude, how are you and Angela doing did she come to the states too," he asks sounding too excited.

Angela is my ex.

She broke up with me a few days before I came to the states. I didn't mind though, our relationship wasn't even a relationship. The only thing we did was share a bed and home, we never had sex because she cheated on me, and we never kept tabs on each other.

"Me and her are done man, we broke up," I laugh knowing he was desperate for her at one point.

He can have her now if that's what he wants, she's 34ish I think, and has nothing going for herself. I'm sure she'd enjoy the money and attention from this milk dud.

No wonder he hates his daughter her hair is beautiful as fuck and he's bald at 36.

"Does she still look the same," he raises an eyebrow.

Second-hand embarrassment.

"Yeah in the face, but I bought her ass and titties," I hear my phone ding and even though it's rude I take it out of my pocket seeing it's a text from Ella.

Text message:

Ella: Hunny, I have a question.

King: what's your question rose?

"I had to do the same for my wife, I don't know what it is with these girls and wanting to look fake," I look up at him for a split second with presses eyebrows before looking back down at my phone.

Ella sends me a picture of herself in a black bikini, I turn the brightness down when she shows the back of it, "god damn," I mutter to myself zooming into her ass.

She sends a text message after the image.

Text message:

Ella: I got this because it was on sale at target and wanted to know your opinion. Is it too much or too less?

King: Too less, send me a nud...

In the middle of writing it, I notice David is still talking, "soon I'm going to have to buy my daughter's ass."

The hell did he just say?

The first thing that comes out of my mouth in a low whisper is, " I don't know man, your daughter's ass is pretty fat."

His voice drops as he asks, "you've seen my daughter's ass before?"

Why is he even this comfortable talking about his daughter's body? Is the real question.

I look up clueless saying, "what are you talking about? I said my brother just messaged me about adopting a cat," I laugh and so does he, and he apologizes.

S O C I A L SInstagram : @pultoewritesPinterest: @pultoeeTiktok: @pultoe

S O C I A L S
Instagram : @pultoewrites
Pinterest: @pultoee
Tiktok: @pultoe