15

E L L A

My heart always drops and races at the very thought of doing something outside of sex with King.

I'm aware that he and my father had a childhood together at one point, but I can't handle knowing I fucked my dad's ex-best friend.

What makes things a little less rocky is my dad wanting him and my mom to ride in a separate car.

It'll be me, King, My brother, and Liam in one car together. A death trap for arguments and fist fights.

While in the middle of packing my bags my mom walks into my room with a rapturous tone asking, "Ella, babe, how is this outfit," she does a 360 slowly while continuing to talk, "I want to look good for that fine piece of meat that's coming on the trip."

My headache has now surpassed a migraine. I hate this bitch.

I slam the cover on my suitcase saying, "you look like you had a botched BBL."

Well, she has, but she doesn't want people to know that. Her thighs and ass don't match at all.

And the tight white dress she has on doesn't make it any better.

She looks like a wisdom tooth.

"Guys like bigger asses and maybe King would like mine when I'm arching my back for him," she giggles and walks over to my mirror looking at her olden figure.

She just pissed me off on a new fucking level. The only back that should be arching for King is mine and I'll be damned if I let my airhead ass mom think she can feel on my man.

"Fuck off mom. Get the hell out of my room," I point to my door and she whips around in shock, "you need to learn to respect yourself and the people around you," I continue while zipping my suitcase.

I can't stand her.

I leave my room because she's just staring at me in disbelief. When I get downstairs I walk into the living room.

King and Liam are here.

I try not to smile too much when I see King, but the smile I do have fades when my dad says, "we've been ready for half an hour now. You and your mom need to hurry," rolling my eyes I grab my makeup bag sitting on the table before going back upstairs.

Liam looks surprisingly calm, so maybe It'll be a nice car ride with no fighting.

Walking back into my room my mother is gone, grabbing my suitcase I look at my other bags. Why do I feel the need to bring all of this stuff?

Feeling arms being wrapped around me I lay my head back against his chest, I know it's King because of his smell, "why so much? Do you need help," he asks kissing the back of my head.

He didn't give me time to answer before grabbing all of my bags, "please don't tell my dad about us, I don't have time for the drama and belittling," I say before kissing his lips.

He looks at me with intimacy and I can't help but blush, "if your dad says anything disrespectful to you in front of me I'm not holding back, but I won't tell him " his tone strikes with shielding and reassurance.

"I don't know why I'm letting him drive my truck knowing damn well he's totaled two of his cars," leaning my back against the door I put my feet on King's lap, "damn, two cars?"

Liam is driving and he and King were fighting over who's going to be the one behind the wheel. King eventually gave in when I told him all the fun stuff we can talk about while Ezal and Liam were in the front.