An Angels Lie.

As the trio of you, Boris the Wolf, and Charley walked through the empty halls of the studio, you explained to them your relation and friendship with your late grandfather, Henry Stein. "So if the letter was ment for Henry, then why are you here instead?" Boris said curiously. "Well. About a week ago, he passed away from Cancer. So I chose to come and inform Joey Drew of his passing, but then I was dragged into this hellhole... ah, sorry, no offense." You said to the two as Charley lightly chuckled, "Don't worry, that's an accurate description. I'm not a fan of this place either, why do you think I was on the first floor in the first place?" You nodded as the three of you ran into another dead Boris, it's chest pulled open like all the rest you'd seen.

Boris then proceeded to begin poking around in the chest of the dead clone as you gagged and turned away, "agh! Dude! Why would you do that!?" Boris then seemed to hit a eureka moment as he pulled out a small tape. "Sorry, but you're not the first to get stuck down here. Every once in a while I've found these tapes by a woman named Milla, she's also trapped down here and I'm hoping to save her." He said as he put the tape in a bag he carried on his side. The three of you then walked up to a door and when you passed through it, you were met with an area that looked like a safehouse. "Sorry, I didn't expect company so I didn't really tidy up. But feel free to make yourselves at home, I'll be in the back." Boris said as he set the bag he had down on a nearby table and pulled out the tape he found.

As he walked away you looked around, the place wasn't too clutered and had a similar vibe to the rest of the studio. There was even a few cans of food lying around, you'd seen similar cans when you first showed up and as you picked one up, you read the label as 'Bacon Soup'. You opened the can and looked at the odd black liquid inside, you hadn't eaten anything in a while so you decided to try it. You took a spoon and lifted a small amount into your mouth. As you swallowed it tasted just like you imagined and you lightly shuddered before setting it down and going in the direction you'd seen Boris walk in. As you were walking, you heard a Russian female over a recording in the distance, "Please come find me. Before it's too late."

Then there was the click of the tape ending as you rounded a corner and saw Boris standing by a desk with the words 'Please Find Me' written on the wall behind it, with a door right next to it. "You okay Boris?" You said as you aproached him. "I... I need some help." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck, "I need to find a secret key in order to get into the room where Milla is hiding. And I don't know where to look." You began to think as you observed your surroundings, before noticing an odd sight, another Boris clone strapped to an operating table with its chest open like most others. Boris then noticed something and walked up to it while stating, "I don't remember a dead me ever being in here." He then began to fiddle around again inside as you gagged at the sounds. As Charley walked into the room, Boris pulled something else out of the chest, a small key.

"Okay, that ain't gonna look any better in my head." Charley said as Boris held the key in one of the lights in the room. Curiosity then drove Boris to insert the key into the door and surprisingly, it opened. Boris appeared to do a little jig before he pushed the door open and walked into the dark room. "Milla? You in here?" You called as you leaned into the room, with Charley right behind you. The room was incredibly dark but you could just make out a shillouete behind Boris. You then heard what sounded like crying as a female voice called out, "I-I'm sorry... she made me do this. You have to go, leave. RUN!" Through the light coming from a flashlight Boris grabbed upon entering, you saw what appeared to be a form of Alice Angel, but half of her face was distorted and her halo cutting part way into her head. She then began giggling that slowly turned into maniacal laughter as her voice deepened and distorted.

Boris then ran out of the room with the Distorted Angel running after him, leading you and Charley to quickly dart off as fast as you could. "We have to get out of here!" Boris said as he grabbed the bag he had earlier, "Grab what you can and let's get outta here!" You grabbed a few cans of Bacon Soup and other materials in your arms as Charley started gathering stuff up as fast as his little legs could take him. As you made your way to the elevator, you looked around for Boris but didn't see him. You set the items you gathered and ran off to find him, soon spotting Alice slowly waltzing towards a box with the ears of Boris shaking through the window on the door. "NO!" You shouted as you dived into the Angel and knocked her away, Boris taking the hint and dashing out of the box and towards the elevator.

"I don't know who you are, Milla, Alice, or whoever. But if there's some part of you that still is good, I'll free you, I promise!" You shouted as you struggled to keep the Angel on the ground, she then stopped struggling and just lie there. You noticed the change and soon heard the soft voice you heard before everything went downhill, "... you really mean it?" She then turned her head and in the part of her face that wasn't distorted, you saw a scared and fractured woman. "When I promise something, I'll keep my word no matter what." You responded still remaining cautious. She then layed back on the ground and softly said, "Just go reunite with your friends, just promise to release me from her hold." "Who's hold?" You said as you got up and began to walk away, before you returned to the elevator, you heard the Angel mutter a single name,

"Susie Campbell."