17 | ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ɪɴ.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ɪɴ.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

You woke up slightly early than you would today. Long story short, when you finally found Ike he and Selen requested for you and the rest of the group to live in the building "casanova" from now on. Which was nice of them, since the house you recently stole clearly didn't have enough rooms for ten people, even if the rest slept in the living room.

The building's big spaces we're enough to be fit countless people. You, Luca, Sonny and Fulger ended up sleeping in the same room, where the group would normally lounge in. Common room was what Ike and the three girls called it. There weren't any beds, but there was futons. Lots of it.

Not to mention the unhealthy amount of blankets. There were some unused, but some of it were sprawled along the floor, layered on top of eachother to make it less uncomfortable when you lay on the floor. Like when Sonny and Alban we're playing a board game yesterday, the two decided to play laying on the floor.

You we're still laying on your futon, reading a book you found sadly laying on the floor. The cover looked pretty interesting, being the lazy morning person you we're didn't read the summary and just immediately went to the first chapter.

Luca and Fulger left the room to get some breakfast, leaving only you and Sonny. The blonde just recently woke up, he was too sleepy to get up and get food and instead stayed in 'bed' as you are doing right now. The boy looked oddly cute when he woke up. Rubbing his eyes, looking around with confused furrowed brows only to see you, closed his eyes again but then opened it again to greet you.

He questioned what book you were reading, hugging the blanket closer to him in the process. You had to stop yourself from screaming at the sight.

"You should get some breakfast now." You said, voice in a gentle tone. The blonde shook his head, sinking his head into his pillow, making his cheeks squish. He had a tired pout, eyes half lidded.

"Too tired." He grumbled out, his arms moving to steal away Luca's pillow and hugging it with him. He was probably close to falling asleep again. You smiled gently, sitting up and cosing the book with one hand, placing it on top of your pillow.

You stood up carefully, not wanting to disturb the barely awake ball of tired sunshine. "You can have breakfast in bed if you want. I'll go prepare some for you right now." You gently said. Honestly, whenever you're alone with the light haired blonde, it makes you want to tone your voice more gently for some reason.

The blonde hummed for awhile, then he nodded, eyes closed. You silently cooed at the sleepy male before you scurried off, going to where the located "kitchen" is. There probably wasn't even any kitchen at all, but you assumed that there was at least snacks to eat.

And of course not to your surprise, when you arrived Vox was already cooking for the ones awake on a small stove which you assumed they also stole. For a moment you thought you'd go back to Sonny with a bowl of cereal but of course there's always a solution to one's troubles.

Ike noticed you come in. He was talking to Luca, since the said blonde decided to strike up a conversation with him. He's already taken a liking to some people, but he's talked to Luca more than the others. He likes the blonde's energy. As you said to him yesterday, he reminds Luca of a golden retriever. He's also heard from you that Luca reminded you of a golden retriever you first met.

The dyed hair male curtly nodded his head at you in acknowledgement, smiling politely as usual. Aside from talking to Luca, he's also talked with you yesterday. It was quite fun to talk with you. He questioned you about your experiences before you met the boys in your group, which you happily obliged to.