Chapter 6: Glider licence with Diluc.

Shirou pov

It's was early in the morning,I woke up and stand up from the bed,I look at the bed and saw Aoi still sleeping.

I been staying at mondstadt inn for a week now, everyday I try to earn mora from the rewards that provides y the Adventures guild's, of course I can just project mora but the more I do it the guilt feeling pile up.

I wrote something on a piece of paper than go and take shower to clean myself.

After finished I put on the new clothes that I just bought.

I look at the mirror.......damn I don't know why but I look edgy.

I place the note beside Aoi and left the inn while humming a song.

I walk toward Good hunter,I been to the place few time for dinner and surprisingly the food serve there is good.

It's only take 6 minutes I arrive at the place.

Me:"hello Sara,do you have any table for me."

Sara:"ohh hello there shirou,sorry we are pack in the morning,but there is one free space you can sit if you don't mind sitting with other customers."

Me:"let's me see who is it's."

Sara:"than follow me."

Sara is the vendor of the Good hunter,she is very hard working lady,the first time I met Sara she was very organized in her job,I gain respect for fellow cook's.

Sara lead me to the customer sitting alone,to my surprise it's someone I knew.

Me:"Good morning master Diluc!"

The person was Diluc as he look upon me.

Diluc:"oh!Good morning shirou how may I help you."

Me:"well you see I was looking for a place to eat,do you mind if join you."

Diluc:"sure shirou come join me."

Me:"thank you."

Sara:"so shirou what would you like to order?"she ask cheerfully.

Me:"hmm how about Teyvat fried eggs and chicken mushroom skewers."

Sara:"sure I will be back with the order!"she said as she goes back to the kitchen.

I have one question eversince I arrive at the city.

Me:"umm master diluc would you mind if I ask you a question?"

Diluc*raise eyebrows*:"sure what is it's?"

Me:"well you see eversince I arrive at the city,I seen many people flying around with a wing,I learn that the people can fly thank to the wind glidder,do you think I can get one?"

Diluc:"well you can get the wind glider from store that sales it's,but in order to use the glidder you need a license from the knight of favonius."

Me:"I see do you know any instructor nearby?"