▹ System 2͎2͎༓

Tw: violence-

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

'I lost him again, I'm so great.' Beomgyu thought, his lips shaped in a thin line.

Well, it actually didn't take that long to find his teammate.
Except they weren't the one he was initially looking for, but he doesn't mind it. He tilted his head in confusion. "Asuka?"

"Beomgyu..?! Come..!"

'Weird.. I guess no one is—' Soobin couldn't even finish that thought, the thing playing the main and only role in this was the element of shock that he felt over getting suddenly pushed forward.

The sea-like deep body of grey water gladly welcomed the frightened boy in it.

"HELP!" Soobin was restlessly moving his limbs in all directions. His eyes had the time to briefly catch a boy looking at him from afar. "TAEHYUNIE HELbbl..." But it wasn't long until the deep river englobed his whole body.

Taehyun was peeking from behind a tree trunk, visibly guilty that he's not helping out the older. This mini-game is about killing people from other trinities not rescuing them. 

The reflected moonlight got farther and farther away, no matter how hard Soobin was trying to swim back up to the surface.
As he looked down and saw darkness, he panicked like crazy and swallowed quite a mouthful of water.

Soobin's chest was hurting badly, he's never been this desperate for something that's often disregarded, air. He kept kicking but his strength soon depleted... He was not going to make it and he knew it.

The culprit, Riki, who was just standing there, scoffed. "Die bitch."

He was about to turn around to leave but Asuka suddenly came dashing out of a bush and swiftly laced her arm around Riki's neck.

That arm was holding her katana and she soon slashed the razor-sharp blade against his neck. The boy was left with a deep cut and it only took a second for the blood to start pouring out of the cut like a cascade, running down to his chest and staining his shirt.

He couldn't scream nor voice his pain since his vocal cords have just been ruined, all he could do was gag over and over again. And just like that, Asuka decided to grab him by the hair before smashing his face against a tree trunk.

These harsh impacts started tearing his facial skin apart to the point that his flesh and skull were visible.

She then grabbed the two sides of his head and abruptly twisted his head in one go, almost hitting the 360° mark. The bone cracks could be heard from a mile away, Riki dropped to the ground.

Asuka nonchalantly kneeled to pick her katana up. After doing so, she contemplated Riki's state wondering if she did enough damage or not..

To be sure, she decided to use her katana to separate his head from the rest of his body, that was easy after everything she did priorly. She tossed the decapitated body in the river before kneeling down to wash her bloody hands a little.

Meanwhile, a certain maroon-haired boy who just witnessed all this was just standing there in utter shock, his mouth was completely agape. But he had to close it now before he swallows a fly or something.

He couldn't help but notice a few bubbles popping somewhere in the river, only for something to emerge out of the liquid soon after.

It was Beomgyu.
"Aahh..." He groaned as he climbed his way to the surface while dragging Soobin out of the river with him. "I never swam that deep before." His clothes are soaked, he should've removed them.