v. Doesn't Look Like It.

CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE

───────────────.˚₊❖

— NEWSFLASH, THEY DID IN FACT NOT MAKE IT.

      Izeta grumbled as she jumped out of the helicopter, the three following.

             "You should've brought the Avengers' superjet." Alexei commented, making Izeta scoff, the trio of women started walking away from him.

    "I swear if I hear one more word from him, I will kick him in the face." Yelena muttered to them.

"No one's stopping you." Izeta shrugged, nudging her shoulders with both of them.

"He's the worst." Natasha softly mumbled.

"Natasha. Natasha. Natasha. Come here, I want to ask you something. Come, it's important." Alexei caught up to them, Natasha made a signal to Izeta for her to continue walking, knowing that if Alexei even said one wrong word, it would be the end for him.

"I feel sorry for you." Izeta said, making Yelena raise her eyebrow. "Alexei." She then said, making a look of realisation appear on the blonde's face.

"You're telling me." Yelena huffed, as Izeta slung her arm around her shoulder, before they continued walking.

"What is with this tension? Did I do something wrong?" The duo heard, making them turn around, as Yelena let out a fake laugh.

"Is that a serious question?" Yelena scoffed at him, "I only ever loved you girls. I did my best to make sure you would succeed to achieve your fullest potential, and everything worked out."

"Everything worked out?" Natasha asked, annoyed. While, Izeta watched the situation with narrowed eyes.

"Yes. For you, yes. We accomplished our mission in Ohio. Yelena, you went to become the greatest child assassin the world has ever known. No one can match your efficiency, your ruthlessness. And Natasha, not just a spy, not just toppling regimes, destroying empires from within, but an Avenger. You both have killed so many people. Your ledgers must be dripping, just gushing red. I couldn't be more proud of you." He rambled, pulling the sisters into a hug as Izeta watched in disgust.