39

Taehyung couldn't handle the pain anymore. He was hating himself for feeling like this towards Jungkook. Maybe because he was carrying Jungkook's child and he was his mate? But Taehyung wanted to go to Jungkook even after this all.

"Tae!"Taehyung heard his mother yelling his name and coming towards him.

"Your husband is here...." Serena panted at which Taehyung growled. He walked outside and saw Eunwoo standing in front of his house with five cars behind him.

"Why are you here?" Taehyung growled.

"I'm here to take you with me. It's been 3 weeks since you're here and we want you back." Eunwoo said.

"Who we? And what you think of me? I'm not your toy,you asshole." Taehyung said.

"Taehyung,mind your words. Dad told me to talk to you otherwise I'd no intentions." Eunwoo said.

"Oh! So that scaredy pussy cat send you here! Hahaha! Oh my goodness!" Taehyung laughed and Eunwoo's eyes glowed Orange at the disrespect.

"Do you even love me anymore?" Taehyung whispered.

"It was just attraction at first sight, Taehyung. I can feel too that you don't love me anymore. You never allowed me to touch you--- whatever but you're literally pregnant. How am I supposed to react after knowing that my husband os pregnant and the child isn't even mine?" Eunwoo said and Taehyung felt bad.

"That's it,I told you everything but you didn't believe me. You don't love me anymore nor I love you so go away. I'm not going with you." Taehyung boldly said and was going to go back inside his house but Eunwoo's next words stopped him.

"I'm here to take you with me and I'll take you with me." Eunwoo said.

"You're no one to do that. It's my devil and if Jungkook wants me there then ehy doesn't he come here by himself?" Taehyung said and everyone's eyes widened after hearing Jungkook's name from Taehyung's mouth.

None dared to call Jungkook by his name,nor even his late wife but Taehyung just casually said it.

"Taehyung,call him your grace." Serena said at which Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"You're going with me otherwise I'm ready to take you forcefully." Eunwoo said.

"Your that pathetic father was on his knees in front of me,you think you can harm a single strand of my hairs?" Taehyung whispered, audible to Eunwoo only.

"Stop with your lies. Now it's me or you ....one of us is going to be alive today." Eunwoo announced at which Taehyung's eyes widened. He couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Oh my! No no please! Spare our son." Both Hoseok and Serena pleaded and Taehyung felt so hurt when he saw his parents on their knees.

"Bring it on......I hate you Eunwoo." Taehyung said and launched towards Eunwoo.

The fight started and Hoseok and Serena were hold back by guards. Eunwoo was taking out his anger with every attack meanwhile Taehyung was just focusing on defence. He never knew that one day he'll fight against the person whom he used to love.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok shouted when a guard attacked Taehyung with a rod. Taehyung fell on the ground with a loud whimper.

"You aren't supposed to come in between --!" Eunwoo yelled at the guard but his eyes widened when he didn't saw the royal mark over the guard's wrist.

"Who the hell are you--!" Before Eunwoo could complete, someone hit his head making it bleed.

Soon more came and Taehyung watched in horror,he himself wasn't able to move his body which was turning bloody second by second.

Hoseok tried to fight some rouges but they were so much and strong.

"Run! He's here!" One of the rouge said and every single rouge ran.

Jungkook was there. It was like he sensed his mate's distress even though he never marked him.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw his son whimpering in pain and a little bit blood coming from his head.

But Jungkook's eyes turned red when he saw Taehyung's condition. Taehyung's whole body was bruised and Hoseok was crying while holding serena in his arms who was stabbed in the stomach.

"Eomma!" Taehyung let out a painful cry,he crawled towards his father and grabbed his mother's hand who was in his father's arm.

"Eo-eomma!" Taehyung cried but Jungkook stepped there.

"Namjoon! Find out the location where these rouges are staying. I want every single of them dead by tomorrow morning,call Yoongi or whoever!" Jungkook ordered at which Namjoon nodded and left with some guards.

"Jackson! Call the royal doctor right now and if needed then refer Taehyung's mother to hospital quickly!" Jungkook ordered and Jackson nodded.

After a minute, Jackson walked towards Hoseok and Taehyung and when he was going to hold Serena, Hoseok growled dangerously making Jackson step back.

"Hoseok-ssi, please understand..... your wife needs an urgent treatment." Jungkook said and Hoseok finally let go of Serena but Taehyung was still holding Serena 's hand.

Jungkook crouched down and gently held Taehyung's hand making Taehyung let go of Serena. Not caring about anything, Taehyung let his body fall backwards making his back hit Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook's hand wrapped around Taehyung's waist as he secretly pecked Taehyung's ears. No one noticed these gentle actions of Jungkook as Taehyung was himself too much sad and in pain to notice these little actions of Jungkook.

"Sri..." Jungkook gestured Sri and Sri nodded, taking Taehyung with him towards the car. Taehyung's eyes soon shut as he was limb in Sri's hold.

"Take him to hospital." Jungkook said and Sri nodded.

"Eunwoo.....as for you,I'm highly disappointed." Jungkook said to Eunwoo who hung his head down.

"I told you to talk to him not to force him and start this ridiculous fight. Now people know that how weak the royal family is when it comes to the family bond." Jungkook said.

"Dad,I'm sorry." Eunwoo said.

"You don't know what you've done. Do you think you're eligible for this crown?" Jungkook asked at which Eunwoo quickly looked at Jungkook.

"Dad, I was afraid to say but today I'm saying......I never wanted to be the next king. I wanted to live my life normally but seeing you so stress over work,I decided to handle this but no ......I don't think I'm a good one for this crown." Eunwoo stuttererd.

"Taehyung is my mate." Jungkook finally said.

Eunwoo's eyes widened as his mouth hung open in shock, Jungkook just left the shocked Eunwoo behind after saying "see a doctor." As Jungkook was so ashamed.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

One or two chapters and after that it's gonna be too much taekook ಥ‿ಥ

Thnx for bearing this boring story line.

Love y'all

Byeeeeeee ~~~

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜