20💗

Book update schedule 💛

_____________________________

One week passed and something changed in sana.  Everybody in her family gave her time and space to think about the marriage proposal.

And that night when sid cupped her face worriedly and she looked at his handsome face , she knew somewhere that she has given her heart to Mr. Khadoos khan .

She didn't understand what to do, she just pushed him a little and left . But now she is really not happy because after that night she has not seen him .

He has gone out of town for some important work . So she was missing him.

Wait what! She is the person who used to be so happy when khadoos khan used to stay outside from the house and now...

Now she is missing him? How??

.

Sana threw her pillow on the floor and started singing loudly ..

Sana:

Waakt ne hai kiya
Hum pe kaisa sitam?

Dushman ko yaad kyun kar rahe hai hum?

Ye kaise hua mera ridaay parivartaan?

Kya badalne wala hai mera ye jiban?

Piya came in her room and rolled her eyes after listening this.

Sana just sings with whatever lyrics she wants to espress her happiness,sadness and confusion since childhood.

Piya: baatayegi kya hua?

Sana: meko unki yaad aa rahi hai.

Piya: hone wale shohar hai wo tere! Yaad aa hi saakta hai. Usme kya hai?

Sana gasped.

Sana: abhi maine unki proposal accept nahi ki hai. Toh shohar banna toh dur ki baat hai . Samjhi?

Piya: arey toh unme burai kya hai? Give him a chance.

Sana:

yaar fitte mu tere!! Tu meri tension nahi samaj saakti.  Mai soch rahi hoon ki jab ye mujhe kabhi pasand hi nahi karte the...

Pasand? Pasand toh bohot dur ki baat hai jaab ye mere se sidhe mu baat nahi karte the , toh aab wo mere se nikah karne k liye proposal kyun de rahe hai?