Part Two: Chapter 5

THIRD PERSON

"It will take three weeks before she's back again," Wendy says, her glowing honey eyes darted towards Chuu who is unconscious on her bed.

Daesung nodded, understanding the amount of time it needs before Chuu can go back to training again.

He is very nervous, and scared, he doesn't want them to fight with someone with the Beast power. What if they all end up like Miss Jiwoo by the end of their fight?

He uses hand signals for a door to appear and entered it, "surround the area, we need to be much alert when guarding the mansion."

The servants, butlers, and guards of the mansion who all heard it through their earpiece answered a monotonous, "Yes."

Daesung is easily frightened.

But nothing scares him more than how Chaeyoung found out about him keeping Wendy inside his very own portal. It was like Chuu's but only for lesser people. He didn't think through the consequences Wendy and him might go through with him saving her and keeping her inside his portal.

But Chaeyoung didn't told him anything about his punishments so he is kind of relieved.

"Miss Jiwoo's recovery is estimated to take at least three weeks," he informed, Chaeyoung waves her fingers, a sign that she's heard enough. He dashes out of her office and went straight to the front door of the mansion, "What about you, Miss Kim? What do you think about the mess that's about to come?"

He mumbled in hush whispers, careful to not let anyone see him talking to no one.

I know you're out there, it doesn't matter if you're awake or not, but I know you are there. Please, help your friends. Don't let them get involved with the 07.

Daesung feels like he is praying to a non-existent entity, but was she really a non-existent being now? It was hard to answer, but Daesung hopes.

-

"We've already passed this tree for three times already," complained a weary Yves, her eyelids are almost dropping if it weren't for the bugs and bloodsucking insects biting her skin.

"You know, that's why we have the trail," Hoshi pointed.

Jisoo continues on wandering her eyes around the forest they've been circling around for almost an hour now, "the trail is an illusion."

"What do you mean?"

Jisoo spared Yves a glance before wandering her eyes once again, "the Daniel guy should be clever enough to not take Seulgi to the castle immediately."

"Again," sighs Yves. "What do you mean?"

"He lied about having done on executing Seulgi from the very start when he realizes that she disappeared," she begins. "If he shows up with Seulgi and someone in the palace saw them, he would go through the same thing as her– oh, look!"

A smile erupted across her lips when she caught sight of a little home in the middle of the forest.

"And what could you all possibly do against me?"

They all jumped backwards hearing the same menacing voice lingered with sarcasm, it was Daniel and it looks like he was waiting for them to show up, "do you know how to kill me, huh, Kim Jisoo?"

"Do I need to?"

He chuckled, "it's not like you have a chance."

A smirk he had on was wiped out by a blinding light thrown at her, a trail of blood started flowing from his lower lip with his brows meeting together.