Chapter 29

Winter's POV

to Ningningiee: if you read this can you call me?

I immediately put my phone back to my pocket and decided to take a stroll around. While I was walking around, I kept thinking about Karina, I thought I was special, but yeah, reality sucks. My phone vibrated so I check who is it and it was Ningning.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Why did you told me to call you?"

"Something happened. I just want someone to talk to, even just for a bit." I sighed, I sound so miserable right now.

"Why don't you talk to your girlfriend first?" I sighed again, yeah, she doesn't know anything about our supposed date today.

"I... wait.. how am I supposed to put this into words."

"Oh I see. You two ain't fine, right? By the way, where are you?"

"I'm here at the park, Karina and I supposed to date but yeah, she didn't show up so I took a stroll around." I said and I heard that she chuckled.

"Poor puppy.. I have an idea, how about Aeri and I go to your place and we hang around, is it okay with you?" I took a deep breath and exhaled, it's been a stressing morning for me, fuck this. Maybe she's right, I'll hang out with them to relieve some stress.

"Okay, I'll wait for the both of you here but make sure to be quick, I don't like waiting for a long time, got it?" Ningning squealed on the other line which made me covered my ear, gosh, she's so loud when she's excited.

"Oki oki! I'll tell Aeri! See you! Love you unnie." I giggled softly, she could be sweet sometimes and it cringed me a bit but no problem bout it.

"Me too." I said as I ended the call. I sat at the bench near me to wait for them. I was patiently waiting for them while admiring the blue sky, what a good day to ruin, right? I glanced at the paper bag that I'm holding and Karina suddenly appeared in my mind, I shook my head to get her off, it's not the right time to think about her.

Thirty minutes had passed and I saw the couple waving at me. I stood up as I walk my way to them. Aeri greeted me with a smile while Ningning pulled me into a tight hug.

"Hey Winter, I heard what happened.. I felt sorry for you." Giselle said but I just shook my head and gave them a smile.

"Don't be, let's not talk about it and just enjoy the day, shall we?" I said with a smile and they both nodded in agreement.

"So where are we heading off to?" Ningning asked.

"How bout we go to the mall babe?" I fake coughed to get their attention and I didn't failed.

"Have some respect." I joked and Giselle gave me an apologetic look while Ningning slapped her arm, I just chuckled at them.

"Aight! Let's head to the mall!" Ningning said in a loud voice while stretching her right arm with her hand closed, showing her excitement. I just shook my head as we waited for a taxi.

-

"Unnie, please take a picture of me and Aeri!" Ningning pleaded, gosh she's kinda annoying. I nodded in agreement and she handed me her phone. The two of them posed and I just got an amazing idea. I pretended to take a picture of them but in reality, the camera wasn't facing them but me. I contained my laughter as I handed the phone back to Ning.

"Thank you, omg love you unnie!" Ning look so excited so I just gave her a thumbs up. I was refraining my self from laughing because she's now looking at the photos.