Chapter 122: QNMD

After the call was connected, he communicated with Su Chen in a weak tone.

I simply inquired about Su's funeral company.

After getting the specific address from Su Chen again, Yan Xiao felt that his strength was almost exhausted. He just wanted to sleep first, and decided to visit this company that can order mysterious funerals in person the next day.

Maybe it's the painkillers.

Soon, a sense of tiredness struck, and he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

In the dream, it was like someone was constantly making noises in his ear.

In the end, he couldn't help but punched it, but it hit the head of the bed, and Yan Xiao, who was in pain, clenched his teeth and woke up.

When he woke up, he found that it was the second day.

The noisy voice in the dream is not groundless.

It's the phone's ringtone.

There have been more than ten missed calls, all from the same person, the boss, Mr. Wang.

The other party seemed to be crazy, and frantically called his own phone. After a dozen consecutive calls from 12 o'clock in the middle of the night and failed to pick up, he still refused to give up.

I don't know, I thought something terrible happened.

Yan Xiao, who is familiar with the boss, is very clear that this is his basic operation, which is to make crazy calls and make people work overtime.

When he has energy, he must let others be on the same frequency as him.

I don’t even think about whether the salary given can match the workload of this same frequency!

Every time I think about this, Yan Xiao gets angry.

At this moment, he directly ignored the boss's call.

unexpectedly,

The other party seemed to sense something, and immediately called.

Yan Xiao reluctantly picked up the phone.

"Hello, President Wang?"

"What's the matter with you! Why didn't you answer my call? Didn't I agree to work overtime yesterday? I waited for you in the middle of the night, but I didn't see you, where have you been? Don't you know how important this plan is? Make it early, Don't you have time to do other plans again? I tell you, now, immediately, come to the company for me right away!"

President Wang was so angry that he could almost feel his anger through the screen.

The tone was as hot as ever.

The intention of squeezing is blatant.

Hearing his words, Yan Xiao knew that he had broken the appointment, so he could only apologize first:

"Sorry, Mr. Wang, I was not feeling well yesterday and fell asleep when I got home!"

"you're uncomfortable?"

President Wang was obviously stunned, and the conversation eased.

Are you feeling sorry for your employees?

Yan Xiao took the opportunity to respond quickly:

"Well! I haven't stopped working overtime in the past few months, and I was very tired, so I really couldn't hold it up yesterday. I fell asleep as soon as I lay down."

to be frank.

The one who squeezed was President Wang, but it was also him who gave him a job opportunity.