~Sleepover P3~

Part three is here!!! I love this little series so much because KOTLC sleepovers are the best.

Here ya go, enjoy!! It's time for some Fedex, bitches!! <333

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Sophie's POV✩

Biana sat next to me, grinning mischievously at her brother. "Truth or dare, Fitz?"

Fitz blushed bright crimson. "Dare."

Biana sighed and muttered something that sounded like, "Dammit."

"I dare you to..." Biana glanced at Dex before shrugging and deciding to go easy on Fitz...for now.

"Dye your hair a color of Sophie's choice."

I grinned at Biana, her teal eyes shimmering with excitement as I thought of a color.

"Fitz would look in pink," I said, making Keefe fall on the floor laughing.

Dex smiled and pulled out a small vial of bright pink liquid. Fitz wrinkled his nose but said nothing as he chugged the little bottle. Within a matter of seconds, the tips of Fitz's hair poofed out with a rosy pink color.

"You actually look really good with pink hair," Dex commented. Fitz gave him a done-with-life look.

"What? I'm serious!!" Dex said as Fitz slapped the strawberry blonde boy's face with a pillow.

Fitz grumbled something that contained the words "cinnamon roll" and "Biana" and"kill me now" as he gazed around the room, his teal eyes landing on his best friend.

"Keefe," Fitz asked. "Truth or dare?"

Keefe smirked smugly. "Dare, because I'm not boring."

"Pick truth," Fitz smiled deviously.

"No!" Keefe replied indignantly. "Truth is for losers with no friends."

"Yeah, but you picked dare, so you have to do whatever I say."

"Fine," Keefe grumbled. "Truth?"

"Why do you make fun of Tam so much?" Fitz asked his best friend. Keefe smiled.

"Because it's fun to make him blush! Possibly even more fun than making Foster blush!" Keefe declared. "Alright, now it's my turn." He scanned the room with his ice blue eyes.

"Sophie," Keefe said.

I sighed, digging my hands into my hoodie pockets. "Truth."

Keefe rolled his eyes, but said nothing. "Do you have a crush on anyone in this room?"

I sighed even more this time. "No, Keefe. I don't have a crush on a guy-" My face burned bright pink as my words slipped and I accidentally let out the secret I've been keeping for five years. Oops.

Biana's eyes popped right out of her head, resulting in me feeling even more embarrassed. "Really?"

"No," I gulped. "I'm pansexual."

The group took a moment of silence to mourn my already dead heterosexuality before Dex spoke.

"Yeah, about that, I kind of already could tell that from the way you look at B-" Dex shut up when I glared at him with the power of a thousand suns.

"Never mind, sorry!" he apologized.

"Yeah, I could also tell," Tam said quietly. "Thanks for telling us, though."

"We support you," Dex added. "I'm pansexual, too, actually."

Everyone turned to look at him, but especially Fitz. "Yeah. Anyone else?"

"I'm bi," Keefe announced to the group. Biana nodded. "Same."

"You're bi?" I asked Biana hopefully. She smiled at me with relief.

"Yeah," Biana said shyly. "I am."

"I'm also bi," Fitz said quietly, raising his hand.

"And I've said this many times, but I'm a lesbian," Marella added.

"We know," everyone said at the same time, except for Linh, who was too busy ogling at Marella with surprise.

"I'm lesbian too," Linh whispered. "Tam's the only one I've told."

"Is everyone here seriously all gay?" I asked, fighting the urge to fall over and laugh at the coincidence.

"Yeah, I think so," Tam said. "I'm gay, too."

"I knew you loved me!" Keefe yelped with joy.

"Don't push your luck," Tam said coldly, but there was hopefulness laced in his words, happiness and content.

"Well, that was..." Dex trailed off. "Eventful."

"Yeah, no kidding," Marella coughed, but Dex ignored her.

"Who's turn is it?" Linh asked quietly.

"Sophie's, I think," Marella whispered back.

"Tam," I declared, smirking at my idea.

"Truth," he mumbled.

"Why do you hate Keefe?" I asked him. Tam's face paled, his baby blue eyes widened as they fixated on the carper below him.

"I..." Tam trailed off, staring off into space before turning back to the floor again. "I don't know."

I raised my eyebrows, at the fact that Tam would admit something like that in front of everyone, but shrugged. "Your turn."

"Dex," Tam said. "Truth or dare?"

Dex shuffled his feet against the carpet anxiously. "Truth?" he said hestitantly.

"Who's your crush?" Tam asked Dex, the strawberry blonde boy's face turning bright pink as he fidgeted with his hands.

"Dare?" Dex asked.

Tam sighed. "I suppose we can let you swi-"

"No!" Fitz said. "That's not how the game works!"

"Yeah, Fitz is right," I said to Dex. "Not how the game works."

Dex mumbled something incoherent to the floor, then looked up. "Okay, I said it!"

"Okay, Dex, what did you say?" Tam asked. Dex creeped toward him and whispered something in his ear nervously.

Tam's eyes widened, then grinned. "Fitz."

"What?" Fitz asked.

"It's you," Tam answered slyly as Dex glared at the dark-haired boy with fury.

"Oh my god, Wonderboy, I like you," Dex blurted with frustration. Fitz paused for a moment, and ran to Dex and threw his arms around him.

"I like you too," Fitz said, looking into Dex's periwinkle eyes with hope. Dex blinked, then crashed his lips onto Fitz's as Biana cheered for them silently, exchanging mischievous glances with Sophie.

Dex and Fitz grinned at each other happily after pulling away, basking in each other's gaze as Tam grumpily handed Biana a stack of human cash.