16

K I N G

We stopped at CVS last night because Ella needed a plan B. She told her parents driver, her brother, and mine she started her period and didn't bring anything.

I went in the store with her because she says I knew better, she's right. I shouldn't have finished in her, but it was in the moment.

Walking down the hallway to the cabin I see Ella talking to her brother. Interrupting the conversation I grab ahold of her waist, "bring your sexy ass here," starting to kiss her I back up into my room.

I opened my eyes for a second during the kiss and her brother looked pissed off.

Closing the door behind us I lead her to the bed, picking her up by her ass I throw her into the middle of the bed watching her bounce a few time, "just take your bottoms off, we have to make this quick," I say knowing her parents will be here in a few minutes.

They went somewhere, I'm not sure where but as soon as they left I knew I had a chance to fuck my girl.

I need to have some time with her after this trip because I'm tired of quickies. I wanna go slow and rough, I want her to cum more than once on my face and dick. I need her...

Watching her take both of the fabrics that are covering her pussy I go down between her legs after it's on the ground. She has some type of control over me sexually.

Sometimes mentally.

She plants her feet firmly on the bed and I go in between her thighs, "how wet are you right now," I place my hand on her inner thigh she props herself up and looks down at me caressing her inner thighs with my tongue, "so wet."

I drag my tongue in between the lips and place her hand on my shoulder looking down at me, I look up at her and wiggle my tongue on her hidden clit. It becomes noticeable and that's when I start sucking on it.

She moans and I hold onto her thick thighs, "mmmm..." I groan against her most vulnerable area.

I love eating her out. She tastes so good, but the addictive taste sends a need for some kind of friction between her wet pussy and my harden dick.

I throb at how wet she's getting and how much she's pulling on my hair, trying to keep her moans to a minimum. I close my eyes taking in every drop she releases on my tongue.

Moving one of my hands from her thighs I reach down pulling my dick out of my shorts and boxers, wrapping my hand around my dick I jerk it continuing to please my rose with my tongue.

Pulling away from her pussy I look down at my dick already dripping from pre-cum, "fuck..." I lean my head back looking up at the ceiling and I hear Ella's laughs.

"Just fuck me, my pussy is right here hunny," standing up I pull my shorts down to my ankles along with my boxers.

I look down at Ella's smiling face and pull her to the edge of the bed by her thighs. Before she lays her back against the bed she grabs my dick and puts the tip of it against her wetness, "shove it," she says.

Leaning down I plant my forearms on each side of the bed, shoving every inch of me inside of her warmth. I open my mouth trying to stop myself from moaning as loud as I felt the need to.

Her wet walls bring pleasure to me I've never felt before, I felt the same when we were having sex in the car. I lean down against her lips whispering, "kiss me before everyone in this house finds out how good you feel."

I keep my groans and moans to myself while grinding in and out of her, "fuck me harder, I want to hear you," she says before smiling seductively.

Leaning up I grab onto her waist and starts to pound into her at the pace she likes. I look down at her with her eyes closed and not moaning as loud, when the pounds become too loud I slow down.

She squeezes her walls against me and I pause looking up at the ceiling again, "if you keep doing that I'm going to cum," I groan.

She didn't want to stop because she grabs my waist pulling me into her, "Keep doing what," she tights her walls again asking, "doing that?"

"Oh fuck!" I look down at her and she pushes herself into me. I keep a firm stance until she stops, pounding into her again at a fast rate that only lasts a few seconds before I slow down and announce, "Ooo... I'm cumming... fuck."

I drop my body on top of hers and slowly grind into her continuing to release myself followed by moans from Ella and groans from me, "what are you two doing," a loud voice hollers.

Holy shit. It's Ella's dad.

I don't pull out of her because I don't want to expose her even more to her dad and I'm still finishing, but Ella screams, "dad! Leave."

Once I hear the door slam I let one low groan, and pulls out of her. She sits up grabbing her clothes, and I hurriedly pull my pants up, "you idiot," she hits my chest before continuing, "and you came in me again, King!"

I stand there and she walks into the bathroom, slamming the door and I go back and forth in my head. Should or go out to apologize or stay until Ella gets out?....

I hear things being broken along with David yelling, Ella walks out of the bathroom and she hears her dad say 'I took advantage of her.'

When she walks out I follow behind her and we end up in the cabin living room, "he didn't take advantage of me, why are you telling her that."

He was talking to Ella's mother.

"I didn't mean any trouble. I like your daughter and her and I was doing that before I knew she was your daughter," I keep my tone calm.

Looking over at the kitchen I see Ezla with a smirk on his face and David screams, "she's nineteen. How are you attracted to a nineteen-year-old you sicko. You're old enough to be her father," he yells, and I breathe in to keep calm.

"I'm grown dad! You're a sicko for thinking we sleep together for my age, and let's not play innocent you had sex with one of my friends when she was eighteen," Ella raises her voice just as loud as his and crosses her arms before continuing, "you don't control who goes inside me and you for damn sure don't control who I want to be with."

I put my arm on her waist and kiss the side of her head, she moves my hand and mouths, "not now."

"You know what, leave! The both of you, and when you end up pregnant don't come running to me or your mom wanting us to pay for a trip for you to get an abortion... again," she goes silent after that and the tension thickens.

Again?

Never mind that thought.

"You won't have to pay for an unwanted child, that's my job..."

I was interrupted by Ella's mom, "and they can't leave. We came home early because it's a winter storm, and they just closed off all roads."

S O C I A L SInstagram : @pultoewritesPinterest: @pultoeeTiktok: @pultoe

S O C I A L S
Instagram : @pultoewrites
Pinterest: @pultoee
Tiktok: @pultoe