n i n e

i Life in my apartment for a week now and I feel so happy here.

I got some model requests what made me happy, because as a kid I always dreamed of Modeling.

9th march 2021

I woke up and tooked a long shower, because I have my first casting today.

I got changed into a tracksuit, and drove to the location.

They greeted me, and then they started to get me ready.

Everything worked out very good today, and they wanted me to start in their agency what made me so happy, and proud.

I drove home, and got changed because Lauren wanted me to come over and order pizza.

I arrived at their house, and Lauren came up to me "hey love...come on let's go on the couch" she said and we went imto he livingroom she already prepared pizza, and snacks and we started a film.

40 minutes later Declan and Mason came in they laughed so loud.

"Oh hey sorry" Declan said "UR ANNOYING" Lauren said, and Declan layed down on the couch so did mason.

i wanted to eat my pizza but mason stole the piece out of my hand "i'm so hungry" he groaned.

I heard snoozes, and saw that Lauren and Declan were asleep "the fuck?" I asked and mason smiled "we're going to sleep" Lauren whispered and helped Declan to go to sleep "thank u...now I need to watch this movie alone" I told her.

"No I'm here" mason whispered into my ear. I rolled my eyes and stood up, to walk Into the kitchen.

while I walked into the kitchen masons attention flickered to my ass "do me a favour and stop starring at my ass" I said, and he chuckled and picked me up and threw me over his shoulders.

"From this ankle, i even have a better view" he smirked "leave me down mason" I said "are u sleeping over here?" He asked "yea" I said "okay good" he said "let's go, and keep watching the film" he said "wait, I need something to drink" I said, and I walked up to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

I felt cold hands on my waist "luckily none of the other boys is here...because ur half naked" he said "wtf? I'm wearing sweatpants and a crop top?" I said.

"Yea but I can see your underwear" he whispered.

"mason stop being like that...it's freaking driving me crazy, stop acting like that please" I told him "girl I'm just playing, okay I don't want anything from u" he told me and I nodded "stop playing I don't want to talk to you anymore, leave me alone" I said.

i went into my room and went to sleep.

In the next morning I got up, and went home.

amayarice

🤭🖤liked by masonmount and 120

🤭🖤
liked by masonmount and 120.928 others

Elitemodelworld
😍😍😍😍😍😍
\_
❣️

Sasharebecca
welcome my lovely x

Laurenfryer
UR SO PERFECT

Benchilwell
Ur side profile❤️‍🔥
\_
😁💋

username1
OMG SINCE WHEN R U MODDELING
\_
just started a few days ago.

username2
i want to be her so bad ☹️

username3
NEVER SAW A MORE PERFECT
PERSON
\_
stop y'all making me
blush x

Sophiaaemelia
MY LOVE
\_
amoreee

load more comments

FAMILY RICE
mom x
dad x
Declan
+you

Mom x
we're going out for dinner
with the mounts tonight

Declan
Ok

no I'm not in the mood

mom x
I HAVENT SEEN DEBBIE
AND TONY IN A FEW
MONTHS

not my problem?

Declan
come on amaya

mom x
AMAYA LUCIANA RICE SINCE
DAD AND I BROKE UP WE HAVENT
REALLY TALKED U JUST VISITED ME ONCE
SO GET READY AND COME TO
THE RESTAURANT.
read

After my moms message, I stood up from the couch,went into my walk-in-closet and choosed what to wear.

I did my hairs, and makeup and grabbed my bag and drove to the restaurant.

they all already sat on the table and I saw masons glare at me "hey I thought u wouldn't come anymore!" My mom said, and I saw her boyfriend next to her who smirked at me he's such an pervert.

There was only one seat left next to mason.

I hugged Tony, and Debbie and sat down.

"so amaya tell us something new" Debbie said "oh...uh...I started moddeling" I said "I remember that it was your biggest dream, when u were little" Debbie smiled at me, and I nodded.

"yea but hun that means u need to start work out, and life healthy from now on because you know..." she said I hated my mom she always told me, that I was fat,useless and more "yea don't worry. I know what I'm doing" I said and saw her disgusting boyfriend keep starring at me, and stood up to go to the bathroom.

I felt so uncomfortable, arround my mom and her boyfriend.

suddenly mason came into the bathroom "hey" he said "what do u want?" I asked "are u ok?" He asked "no I hate my mom" I said "and her perverse boyfriend, who always looks at my ass and chest" I added.

He came up to me and gave me a hug he never hugged me, and I never felt more safe than in this moment "come on let's go back to the table...i have an idea" he smirked.

We sat back down together, and ordered our food and drinks.

"do u really want to eat a pizza?" My mom asked "you know, that you have to take care of your body from now on" she said "yea you have a sexy body amaya, you shouldn't ruin it" her boyfriend said "wtf?" Mason asked him "are u a pervert, or something she's 20 and ur 50?" He asked him "stop looking at her chest, u disgusting pervert" he whisper-shouted at him.

Luckily Debbie,Tony and Declan didn't heard anything because they were talking to each other.

we got our food and I felt so bad eating my pizza, so I only ate 3 pieces.

"I'm leaving now" I said "wait um can you drive us to masons house?" Debbie asked and I nodded "y'all?" I asked, and she nodded "Declan is picking Lauren up, from work" she said and I nodded.

mason,Debbie and Tony followed me to my car, mason sat on the passenger seat and Debbie and Tony sat in the back.

I grabbed myself my glasses, which I needed at night to drive and started the car, and drove off.

mason layed his hand on my thigh, and I slapped his hands away and he just smirked at me from the side.

"Why aren't u here with your car?" I asked him, and looked up at him "eyes on the street am" he said "because I was lazy, so Declan drove us" he said and I laughed.

we arrived at masons house and Debbie and tony thanked me, and left.

"Bye love" mason said, and kissed my cheek.