𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬

Surprise for Y/N
✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

YOU FINISHED PUTTING ON your demon slayer uniform to leave the butterfly estate back to the Rengoku residence. Oyakata sama was kind enough to give you a week off so your mind can rest from all of those events that happened to you recently.

You made your way to the door to leave, but you were suddenly crushed into a hug once you opened the door, "Oh Y/N, I'm sorry I couldn't visit you sooner!" The familiar voice of Haganezuka exclaimed, tightening the grip around you. He was suffocating you that your face started to turn red, "T-Takana!..." You gasp out, tapping your hand on his arm repeatedly.

The older male seemed to get what you meant for he let go of you while still looking concerned, "How are you feeling now? Are your injuries still hurt?" He said, eyeing your figure to see any visible wounds. You shook your head then gave him a thumb up which made the masked man let out a sigh of relief, "I'm glad you're alright, I was worried sick when I heard what had happened to you." He stated, giving you a head pat.

"Anyway..."

Haganezuka pulled down a case he was holding and saw down on the ground which actually freaked you out, he could've used one of the beds to sit on. He gently pulled out a sword in a white sheath, "I have forged your sword since you lost the old one." He said, holding the sword toward you.

You took the sword from him while looking at him with confusion, he would normally scream at anyone who would break the swords he made. Thus, it was weird that he didn't yell at you. And as if reading your thoughts, Haganezuka spoke up again, "I would normally chase down whomever breaks my creation, but you're a special case. I will let it pass this time, but don't break your sword again or else you know what would happen." He threatened that it made you look at him with a nervous smile while nodding your head rapidly.

Your E/C trailed to the sword in your hands and pulled it out, it still have the same color... silver and black... You liked the new design even though it's wasn't a lot different from your previous one.

After a little bit of chat with your father figure, Haganezuka excused himself to leave since he has a lot of work in the Swordsmith village

After a little bit of chat with your father figure, Haganezuka excused himself to leave since he has a lot of work in the Swordsmith village. Just then, the butterfly girls entered the room, Aoi, Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho.

"Rengoku san is waiting for you, Inumaki san." Aoi said while giving you a small smile. The three little girls ran toward you with Kiyo holding a folded cloth in her small hands, "We made you this haori, Y/N san!" The three exclaimed, holding the haori to you. You took it from them and unfold it, looking at its beautiful snowflake design.

 You took it from them and unfold it, looking at its beautiful snowflake design

You offered them a smile of gratitude, "Tuna mayo." The three little girls giggled, guessing that you thanked them. You put on the haori and placed your new sword in your waist belt, you felt as of you were a new person.

With Aoi's guidance, you managed to make it to the backyard where you saw Kyojuro waiting for you. Once he saw you, he flashed you a bright smile, "Oh, you're finally ready N/N!" He exclaimed loudly, walking toward you. Aoi excused herself to leave you both alone. He hugged you, wrapping his arms around you gently, "I'm glad you've finally recovered." He whispering, placing a kiss on your forehead.

You blushed and gave a small nod, "Shake, takana?" You spoke up which made Kyojuro laugh loudly, "I'm fine too! You don't need to worry about me!" He assured which made you smile at him after letting out a sigh of relief. You got a hold of his hand and pointed toward the exit in the other side, "Tuna tuna, sujiko." You said while starting to pull him with you.

You just wanted to see Senjuro, you missed the little boy so much and you wanted to reunite with him as soon as possible. However, you felt Rengoku stay in his place as his grip on your hand tightened. You turned to him, giving him a look of puzzlement while tilting your head, "I know you want to go home right now, but I have something important to say to you..." He trailed off, his voice becoming a low all of a sudden.

You looked at him with worry when you saw how serious he is and waited for what he had to say. Kyojuro took deep breath and looked at you dead in tge eyes, "That incident that happened to you in the previous days made realize how much my life was gloomy without you. I could never imagine my future when you're gone, I felt so desperate to find you. I never lost hope in finding you alive, but now I'm relieved to see you standing on your feet again. I was planning on telling this ever since I went to the Mugen train mission, but the circumstances were never by my side. What I'm trying to say Y/N is..." He gripped your hands with both of his while kneeling in front of you.

"You mean so much to me Y/N and I love you more than my own life, so would you make me the happiest man and accept my marriage proposal?"

You stared at him with shock while tears welled up in your eyes. This was so surprising and took you off guard, but you would lie and say you didn't dream of this day. With a sob, you nodded your head, "Sh-Shake!" You exclaimed, dropping down on your knees and hugged him tightly while crying in happiness. Kyojuro smiled and wrapped his arms around you, "You don't know how much I'm happy right now, I love you so much." He stated, trying his best to hold his tears back. He pulled away from the hug and placed a gently kiss on your lips and you didn't hesitate to kiss him back.

"So lovely and adorable! I'm happy for you both!" You heard the sound of Mitsuri from behind, tears appearing in her eyes. You saw the Hashiras and even Senjuro and the butterfly girls there, clapping their hands. "My chance in stealing you is blown, but I'm happy for you both." Uzui said, giving you thumbs up. You were happy that in such a moment, all of your friends are here to congratulate you.

For once, you felt life really smile at you...