Harrington siblings

Hey guys I made a Robin playlist on Spotify a while ago, here's the link of you wanna check it out :) https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0RLrwSTbTsQAvWdLboYZ6w?si=Rg7tLi_jRcmdf14pOHExgw

It's called Dating Robin Buckley <3
And my Spotify is: Kirro

Adira pulled away from her brother and watched as Eddie slowly backed into the wall of the shed and slid down it, a solemn look on his handsome face. Adira walked over to him slowly and sat down next to him, he leaned into her slightly but stared blankly ahead, everything that had happened since last night had been too traumatic for him

"Eddie..." Adira muttered out to him softly, she reached out and wrapped her arm around his shoulders, "listen to me, its okay, we aren't here to get you into any trouble. We just want to talk."

Eddie was fine until the others started walking over to them, he flinched away from her touch so she quickly raised her hand up over at her friends, telling them to stop walking. "Hey hey, it's okay, alright? We just want to know what happened."

Eddie began to softly cry, sniffles falling from his nose as he cradled himself, looking at Adira as he shook his head softly, "you won't believe me." He still almost couldn't believe it himself. Everything that had happened the night before had been flashing through his mind over and over all day

"Trust me Eddie, you would be surprised at what we would belive," Adira muttered out to the boy. Their group had gone through a lot, and at this stage they would believe just about anything and they were sure that whatever Eddie had to say, would be believable for them too.

"Try us..." Max said to him, causing her to give a confused look before he delved into what had happened the night before, all the way up until now

—————————

"Her body just like, lifted up into the air, an uh," his voice was shaky, it was clear that the encounter had traumatised the boy, "and she just like hung there. In the air," he choked out. It was taking everything Adira had, not to walk out of there. She thought she had wanted to hear it, but it turns out she was wrong. She didn't want to hear all the details about how her best friend had died.

Tears ran down Adira's face, but she kept in her sobs for Eddie's sake, she could tell how upset he was at the moment and she didn't want to make that any worse than it already was. "And her bones uhh..." he let out a few whimpers as he tried to find the strength to describe what he had seen. Eddie leaned into Adira, looking for her warmth and support as he tried to grasp reality and talk about the horrifying things that had played out before him.

He still couldn't believe it though , it was like something out of a nightmare and he was just waiting to wake up. He was hoping that Adira would tell him that it was all some kind of nightmare and none of it had really happened and he could go back home, they could go back to playing D&D, he could take her out on some dates and they could live a normal life.

But he knew it wasn't a nightmare, he knew that what he had seen, really had happened.

"Her bones started to snap," Eddie finally choked out, "her eyes, man," Eddie exclaimed as he finally looked up and looked over to Dustin, "it was like there... like there was something, like, inside her head, pulling... I didn't know what to do so I... I ran away, I left her there" Adira couldn't take it anymore as she quickly apologised and then ran out of the shack.

Adira's legs were heavy as she struggled not to trip over in her stride, she didn't wait for anyone to try and stop her and she didn't want anyone to come after her. She just wanted to get out of there and get away from it all... get away from everything.

She slammed the door behind her and only made it a few steps before she collapsed to the ground in a fit of sobs. The sharp rocks below her, dug into her flesh and pierced her delicate skin, the cool air nipped violently at her skin and the moonlight shone down on her in pity.

She wrapped her arms around her body and cried, looking up at the sky, cursing the universe for doing this. People that she loved kept on dying. People who didn't deserve to die... who deserved to live long and happy lives... to see the wonders of the world and experience love like no other.

Inside of the shack, all of them were staring at the door, all of their hearts aching in their chests as they listened to the girl's cries. Eddie wanted to go out there and help her, he pushed aside all the pain and fear that he was currently feeling and stood up, but as soon as he took his first few steps over to the door, Steve reached his arm out and stopped him, "I got it," Steve muttered out and then ran out of the shack.

He stared at his sister for a few moments and only now realised how broken she truly was. She had a rough life growing up, there was no doubt about that, but it seemed like it just kept on getting worse. the things that made her shitty life more bearable were being taken away from her one by one. As she sat in a ball before him, he realised that he had failed her.

Steve approached her carefully before sitting down next to her and wrapping his arms around her, she didn't hesitate before wrapping her arms around him and burying her head in his chest, "I don't think I can do this anymore Steve," she cried out to him, "I wasn't ready to say goodbye to her, she wasn't meant to leave me... I need her, why would this happen... I needed her."

Steve tried to hold her closer but she tightened her grip around his hips instead. Steve bent his large body over her own instinctively, shielding her body with his own to stop her from getting cold and to try and give her a feeling of security. She broke down in his arm, shaking violently, shattering in his arms, "I loved her Steve. She was one of the best things that I had going in this shitty ass life... she was... she was my best friend."

"I know," Steve whispered to her and rubbed her back softly, trying to calm her down, "and she knew that too, she knew how much she meant to you and now she is in a better place," Steve tried to comfort her, but he wasn't good at it, he had never been the type of person who was good at comforting people.

As he held onto her, he was holding a thousand choking, gasping pieces together in his arms. And he made a promise to himself in that moment, right then and there, that he would do everything in his power to stop her feeling a pain like this ever again, even if that meant making sure she wouldn't get attached to someone like she had done to Billy and Chrissy.

He wanted her to have a happy life, he wanted her to live a life where nobody would dare wound her like this ever again, "I won't let you go through something like this ever again okay?" Steve whispered out to her as he held onto her like his life depended on it, "I'm not perfect, but I'm going to do everything that I can to keep you safe."

Adira just held onto him, "Why does this keep on happening? Why did this happen to them, they didn't deserve it!" She choked out to her brother shakily, it was hard for him to understand what she was saying through her loud cries, but he managed to decipher her words

"I don't know Bambi, I guess bad things happen to good people," Steve muttered out to her, using the nickname he had made when they were little kids. He didn't like Billy in the slightest and definitely didn't believe that he was a good person, but even if he wouldn't admit it out loud, he knew that Billy had been good to his sister.

Adira pulled away from her brother and sat back up straight, wiping her tears away quickly and forcing a smile on her face, "we should get back inside," she quickly muttered out to her brother through her fake smile

Steve let out a sigh, "come on Adira, we need to talk about this, you cant keep on bottling everything up," Steve begged his sister to talk to him, he wanted to help her but she just went into a mode where she would shove all her feelings down and not talk about them, then act like everything was okay and she was perfectly fine

"there is nothing to talk about Steve, lets just go back inside and make sure that Eddie is okay," Adira told her brother and didn't give him any time to reply as she walked back into the shed. Steve watched her walk into the shed and he stood up, brushing off his pants before walking after her