18

E L L A

"What's your favorite flavor of ice cream," I ask cuddling against King, my leg draped over his waist and my hand and the side of my head laid on his soft but firm chest. His arm wraps around me, resting his hand on my lower back.

King brought a blanket that warms up on its own, and I forgot what he called it. All I know is it's keeping the cold air from making my skin ashy.

He said he'll give it to me after we're able to leave.

"Mints chocolate chip," I lift my head looking at him with furrowed brows and a titled head.

People actually eat that?.. I thought it was for decoration during Christmas time.

"You're going to make me gag," I press my lips together, licking them before I release them again.

He basically eats toothpaste with chocolate chips.

"I know I can make you gag," he brushes his thumb against my lip and I drop my forehead against his chest with a shy smile.

I've never sucked dick and I always told myself I wouldn't.

But for King...

"Don't hide your face, it's my turn to ask you a question," he rubs my back and I lift my head, putting my chin against his chest.

We woke up cold and bored, so we started to ask questions about each other. I learned a lot about him.

First, he's never had social media.

He only has a phone to text and call.

Second, the reason he grows his hair out is so people can tell the difference between him and Liam.

I can tell by the tattoo placements and King is a little bigger.

Third, his mom is the number one woman in his life... currently.

This means he's a momma's boy, and that is kinda a deal breaker for me.

"What's your biggest insecurity," he asks brushing his thumb against my cheek.

He's not holding back with his questions.

I never talked about the things I'm insecure about because I always get compliments on them now that I'm an adult. When I was a kid.. eh...

"My height," I answer.

King is the first guy I've dated that's so much taller than I am, I don't know how tall he is but he's definitely above 6'0 foot.

I'm 5'9 and he looks down at me.

My dad is tall and my mom is the same height as me; my dad is 6'5.

"Why," he asks caressing the back of my head.

"Why is my insecurity my insecurity," I ask confused before continuing, "hum... I just don't like it. I feel like I'm too tall to be a woman, and I hated when guys use to come up to me and ask 'don't you want to make NBA babies?' And don't get me started on the Nig- I mean... boys that are shorter than Kevin Hart."

He laughs saying, "you're so pretty... man," he moves his hand to the side of my head and I turn my head to kiss the palm of it, "come here," I get on top of him and he pulls me down into a kiss.

He slides his tongue in my mouth and starts circling mine, his hands travel down to my ass gripping both of my ass cheeks, and I moan when he leaves one hard smack against one. He groans into the kiss as our soft kiss turns into a deep brawl of whose tongue and lips are stronger to lead the kiss.