23

K I N G

"It's not fair that you're so tall but you're standing in front of the water," Ella expresses while running her hands down my back, "I mean come on.. I killed a guy for you," she laughs.

She did.

And I'm still in shock she's not in shock. All she did was look at me and say through excitement, 'Hunny I did it!'

I was prepared to expect any tears and pay for any counseling afterward, but all she wanted to do was get out of her wet clothes and take a shower with me.

"You told me you didn't want to get your hair wet," I laugh turning around and placing my hands on her waist, "and you look beautiful with your cap on."

She rolls her eyes and tells me, "firstly it was already wet and it's not a cap Hunny...It's a bonnet, and you can't get this wet either, or I'll be the one killin' you next," she points her finger against my chest and looks up at me with flirtatious narrowed eyes.

"Yes ma'am," I respond while laughing.

She's so effortlessly fine.

"I'm not a ma'am," she pushes her eyebrows.

"Are you a sir," I ask and she playfully hits my chest and drops her mouth.

We both laugh and I pull her closer to me, looking down at her prepossessing smile and sparkling brown eyes looking up at me.

She pushes her forehead against my chest and gives it a few light kisses before saying, "I'm not a ma'am because I'm not a mother and I'm 20."

She's twenty?

"When did you turn twenty, rose," I ask and she lifts her head while wrapping her arms around me.

"Today, but it's not that big of a deal," she puckers her lips for me to kiss her and I do.

I don't want to push the issue because I know everyone doesn't celebrate their birthday, I sure as hell don't. But my brother does so he always makes sure to get me something and I do the same by throwing him a party.

Pulling away I say, "happy birthday, rose."

She smiles and asks seductively, "thank you, but can I have some white icing?"

"You want to bake a cake," I ask confused.

She rolls her eyes saying, "no silly, I'm asking if I can suck your dick."

I chuckle saying, "ohh because cum can be... and the icing is... let me shut up," I press my lips together watching Ella get on her knees.

"Yeah, shut up," she laughs wrapping her hand around my dick, "how do you like it hunny," she asks slowly stroking it and looking up at me with tempted eyes.

I groan at me growing in her hands and at the fact she's asking me how I like to receive.

"If you're a gagger then you should be fine," I answer while looking down at her.

I guide us over to the shower bench and sit down, making sure to have my legs spread.

I should be the one getting on my knees for her.

Laying my head against the wall I close my eyes at the soft warm lips being wrapped around my sensitive tip, "fuck..." I groan to myself while holding my mouth open.

The sensation of her lips and tongue devouring half of me goes along with her pleasing hand stroking the other half of me.

My toes curl knowing she's the one giving me this pleasure.