chapter 5

"Y-you"? Y/N couldn't help but stutter, her knees were weakened for a second. "Yeah, it's me". "J-jungmin, why are u here"? Y/N was in a deep state of shock, after jungmin left countless years ago she was never seen or heard of again so y/n was perplexed by jungmins sudden appearance. She hadn't changed one bit, but that was only physically.

"Uhm, actually". Jungkin signaled her men to lower their guns as she walked forward. Y/N's men on the other hand only become more alert so did y/n, no matter how shocked she was she had her family just rooms away anything could happen. The trust she once had in jungmin was now totally faded. "Actually, i-i I wanted to apologize". The air was thick the silence was ringing in everyone's ears. "Apologize"?

Y/N questioned regaining her deadly aura overcoming the shock as the past once again settled in her mind. Jungmin could feel it, she felt the power, she felt the hatred, it stung her heart but she was determined she wasn't gonna step down. "Yeah, apologize, I know u might hate me now aswell as jungkook but back then, I, I was so, immature. I let my emotions get the best of me".

He voice was laced with many emotions, non of them coming across to y/n to the point where she could understand what they were. Her mind was all over yet she tried to remain in the present and deal with jungmin. "Cut your crap jungmin, you're not making your way back into our lives, we're all fine without u and it will remain that way so get the fuck out of my house right now". Y/N rasped put in a deep voice.

Goose bumps lined jungmins skin as y/n spoke. But not for the reason of being intimidated like everyone would've thought. "Please y/n g-give me another chance, let me talk to my brother". Y/N laughed sarcastically. "All the time he was your bastard mother and fathers mistake and now suddenly he's your brother? Bravo miss jungmin bravo". Y/N clapped as she spoke in pure disbelief of the nerve this girl had.

Just as she completed her words she her a gasp from the top of the stairs.

JJK POV

I was confused as to what was going on since the house was do quiet I could hear voices downstairs but they weren't audible enough for me to make the words out from how far we were. I looked at yoona who was just sitting on y/n's desk looking at me. "I'm going downstairs to see what's happening". "No your not". She was fats to answer to strictly. "Yeah I am". "I already told you you're not wait till eomm comes and says u can".

"Why does your words only apply to me and not yourself"? "Like eomma said there's alot that I'm capable of that you're not aware of, if I was to go outside I'd be fine if u go out u can get hurt especially of eomma doesn't know u came outside so stay right here". "I'm your appa I can do what I want u stay here and I'll go". Yoona shook her head she knew how much of a brat her father could become when not given his way.

Sighing she hoped off of the table and walked to him. "Stay behind me". She said putting alot of emphasis on the word behind. "Why"? "Just do it appa please don't be hard headed". Jungkook sighed in defeat atleast he was getting to go out and see what's happening. As they crossed the corner and came up to the grand stair case jungkook gasped loudly at the sight of the person that stood infront of y/n.

Tears started pooling in his eyes as past memories flooded his mind. His sister was back, part of him was kind of happy but part of him.hated that she was here for what she had tried to do that day. Trying to separate him and y/n for her own selfishness.